Here it is! Win a $327.00 Mister Mojo!!!!!!! (Cool Pic)

View

Thanks to everyone for all of the contest suggestions.

There were so many great ideas and so few knives to give away. We have been inspired by all of you. . . and, as usual, frightened by most. . . . get some help! Now, as far as winners go. . ."you are all winners". . . yeah right. Actually we have chosen to combine some ideas in order to create what could prove to be the most idiotic contest ever to be sponsored on the World Wide Web. Here it is:

We have chosen to combine the age old “pick a number between 1 and ?” game, and the newly proposed “write a creative story about a Busse Combat knife” with the newly proposed "treasure hunt" contest. This may get confusing, so I will try to make this as clear as I possibly can.

I will start a sentence that I will not finish. The first person to post after me will add two words to that sentence and the next poster will add two more words and so on and so on. You are only to add two words per post . . . NO MORE. Punctuation does not count as a word so feel free to use periods and commas at will. Please precede your two words with the previous two words that you are following. This will clarify any simultaneous posts. In the case of simultaneous posts, it will be up to the next poster to decide which two words he or she will follow. Please put your two words in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS and the previous two words in lower case.

Here is a sample:

For example my sentence might begin with: THE NUCLEAR CREW LOVES BLACK . . . . .

Poster 1: . . . loves Black KNIVES THAT. . . .

Poster 2: . . . knives that CAN OPEN. . . .

Poster 3: . . . . can open BUICKS AND . . . . .

Poster 4: . . . .Buicks and BEER BOTTLES. . .

etc. . . . etc. . . . etc. . .

Together we will build a short story. I am certain that the story will get stupid fast. But that really isn’t the point. Try your best to keep it going. We have chosen a number that is higher than one. If your post falls on that chosen number then you will be the winner of a combat grade Mister Mojo. If the story is brought to an end before we reach the winning number then there will be no winner. As usual, the winning number has already been posted somewhere so as to make the contest fair to all who enter.(that would would be the treasure hunt portion)

YOU MAY POST AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE AS LONG AS THERE ARE FIVE OTHER POSTS BETWEEN YOUR INDIVIDUAL POSTS. In other words, you must wait for 5 other people to post before you can post again. If not, your post will be disqualified.

All entries need to follow the high level of class and decorum that has become the hallmark of the Busse Combat knife forum. . . in other words. . . keep it clean!

Good luck to all.

Yours in nuclear short stories,

Jerry Busse

Here is the beginning of the story:

THERE IS A GREAT, GREAT LEGEND CONCERNING THE SOURCE OF POWER (OR MOJO) BEHIND THE PERFORMANCE OF BUSSE COMBAT KNIVES. IT IS RUMORED THAT...

[This message has been edited by Jerry Busse (edited 05-24-2001).]

I think I understand the rules, so here we go.

.....rumored that IT BEGAN.......

Darkjedi - "May the Nuclear Mojo, Be with you"

(oops)

who cast SPELLS UPON

[This message has been edited by Wulf (edited 05-22-2001).]

who cast AN INCANTATION

------------------
RVO3VOM
(It's my license plate, read it backwards - ~Drew)

Back