Here's a small taste of what you'll see at Blade Show...

I really like your apparel. They're all very well designed and look great. I need to work on making some for myself but I'm terrible at designing stuff like that.

I really like your apparel. They're all very well designed and look great. I need to work on making some for myself but I'm terrible at designing stuff like that.

Thanks Ray. I was a big time graphic designer and marketing guy in my previous life. It comes in handy nowadays.

That explains it then. Your marketing is on another level! It does come in real handy.

BTW, Great work on the knives! You've gotten so good so quickly.:thumbup:

Thanks bro. I had a good teacher, so that shortened the learning process considerably.

I may need one of those shirts and hats to go with the new knife. Will you post them up when they are available? Excellent merchandise!

The guys at my apparel shop are working on everything RIGHT NOW. When the stuff is done, I'll let everyone know. More than likely, the stuff won't be available before Blade Show, but whatever doesn't sell during Blade is going to be posted in this forum for sale. I'm going to do a thread with all of the shirts and a Paypal button for each item.

Also, I should have a bunch of my new Laguiole line here from France next week after I get back from Florida. Those are going to be AWESOME.

Back