Heresey!!!!!!

I know it's too late for this run,but I believe in the future the 'time stamp' races should be limited to 1 per. Let's really spread the infi or SR101 or whatever. Waddya think?

Wet

If I'm lucky enough to grab 2 of these then one will be given to my cousin who is currently deployed in Iraq... He said my SJ I gave him to take with him is being put to good use... but he's not allowed to tell me how or where he is using it;)

1 or 2 limit is good. Gotta share the love remember!

Probably depends on the amount available as well.

I have sold knives in the aftermarket, and bought some. I figure that it's all good!

Yeah,but what happened to 'share the INFI (SR101),share the love'? If you're a dealer,ok. But to me these 'time stamp' races shouldn't involve that. Just my .02

Wet

I'm no dealer, but I like to sell some to make extra so I can buy some more. That's all I meant. I did only get one InFicoot.

You guys are bringing a tear to my eye...

"Share the INFI....Share the love"

Just to set the example...I'm going to let you guys have all of these overrun knifes:D

People will start to talk about us if we all start sharing our tali-whackers:D Ok, No more from me

Hey, isn't this great! In a world where many go to sleep hungry, wondering where tomorrow's meal is coming from, we are here waiting to get in line to buy a great knife. Don't take this so seriously. It isn't life or death. It's meant to be fun, and I intend to enjoy every minute of it.

Back