HEST/F Whos collecting it, and whos gonna use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious as to who plans to use this 1-250 run of HEST's.. Never ordered one myself as I have way to many collectors at the moment and would simply never use this knife. I've been slowly thinning the herd of collectibles and obtaining tools I can use..

I'd love to have one though.. I have a funny feeling the price may increase immensely especially if ESEE/DPX plan to start a folder line into the mix and become extremely popular like spyderco this first folder attempt would be priceless..

Money in the bank>>> (what I tell the wife more times then not)..

Rob

I'm with Dave, user.
I'm not much of a collector. More like a hoarder of users!!! :D

I tried to order but had trouble using the site. I guess it's not compatible with my IPhone. If anyone has a number I can call to order please post.

the limited edition is gone sold out.

you can preorder the regular version from a bunch of the regular dealers.

cricket

Well, I have a regular one coming, and also LE #22. I do have a few knives that dont get used...but in order to appreciate them, you have to use them.

I guess we shall see.

I'm on the fence. I have a pre-order for a production one in place, as well as the LE. I don't need two, but I'm not sure how much I want to bugger up the LE. Guess I'll wait and see as well.

133 will be a user. I don't collect knives to not use.

The 133 is significant to me as I'll be having my first kid this year (end of december or first of january) while I turn 33. I bought it to be a special user. :)

I'm not really interested in the limited edition one...not worth the extra cost, and I figured others would want it more than me for it's collectors value.

A "standard" version is what I have on pre-order, and I plan to use that with no regrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back