Hey guys!!

Just wanted everyone to know I’m still alive! Haven’t been on the forum in quite a while but thought I’d check in! I have sooooo many knives that I had to stop so I’ll still be married! JK. My logo has always been “Knives before wives and guns before huns!” So you can’t have too many of any. Serious I had to stop! Probably at least a tub full of 200 or more! I missed you guys and this forum and wanted to say we’ll always be a knife family!
Blessings to you all! Hopefully I’ll pop up here and there! I’ve already seen some newer knives from Kumar!
Love to all!!!

I know a few others who have drifted to avoid the temptations. Stop in once in a while anyhow. Takes shear will power to not hit the buy button but it can be done.
Joe it’s great hearing from you. Hope all has been well in your home!!

Just wanted everyone to know I’m still alive! Haven’t been on the forum in quite a while but thought I’d check in! I have sooooo many knives that I had to stop so I’ll still be married! JK. My logo has always been “Knives before wives and guns before huns!” So you can’t have too many of any. Serious I had to stop! Probably at least a tub full of 200 or more! I missed you guys and this forum and wanted to say we’ll always be a knife family!
Blessings to you all! Hopefully I’ll pop up here and there! I’ve already seen some newer knives from Kumar!
Love to all!!!
Yup.

So true it is... life got busy, but the blades kept reminding me to come back. Wandered through the halls a time or two without posting and marveled at some of the new designs that have come around. Glad I'm not alone here.

Welcome back George I sure missed you. Yep it is tempting but you can do it! Your more than welcome to talk all you want even if you dont buy! Kinda slow lately but were still alive!

Back