HHH Knives Pic Gallery.

Man I love your damascus, especially that feather pattern, that is just gorgeous! Thanks for posting all these great pics.

Thanks guys for checking out our work! Were having a BLAST!!! :)

We are now working on a new damascus mix. O1 and L-6 combinations. I know its not "new" but its new to us. SO far the first test billet is forged. Im going to make 2 blades and start testing the Heat treat.. So that I can know what works best in my shop for this mix.. :) I will be adding Cryo to my heat treating process for this and stainless san mai :)

Again, Thanks for checking out the thread and taking the time to leave a comment, Its always nice to hear from other makers and knife lovers!

HHH Damascus :)

Attachments

• Damascus billets FOR SALE 010.jpg
    Damascus billets FOR SALE 010.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Damascus billets FOR SALE 015.jpg
    Damascus billets FOR SALE 015.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Damascus billets FOR SALE 023.jpg
    Damascus billets FOR SALE 023.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Damascus billets FOR SALE 031.jpg
    Damascus billets FOR SALE 031.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 25
Here is one im really proud of. Its a 300mm Suji/slicer. Total blade length is over 12"

This is our Tsunami pattern damascus. With Hippo tooth guard and butt cap an stabilized birch burl handle. Engraved stainless pins and walnut presentation box.

Thanks for looking, As always comment and critiques welcomed.

Attachments

• suji final photos 098.jpg
    suji final photos 098.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 22
  • suji final photos 108.jpg
    suji final photos 108.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 30
  • suji final photos 118.jpg
    suji final photos 118.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 34
  • suji final photos 123.jpg
    suji final photos 123.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 28
  • suji final photos 135.jpg
    suji final photos 135.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 29
First post here for me. I have been a knife nut my whole life. Last Christmas my wife baught me a ram horn handled dumascus hunting knife for my birthday from a knife maker I hadn't heard of. Most beautiful knife i have Ever held. THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:
Heywood! Im glad you like the knife!! :) Thanks for the nice complement! Have you had a chance to break it in properly on a big ol buck!?!?!

Randy,
Yes I have, it worked as beautifully as it looked. Since then I have put a convex edge on it and it has held up very well. Pleasantly surprised. This knife is well worth the price, and would normally be beyond my price point. (4 sons and a wife) I was shocked when my wife gave it to me. You have a customer for life.

That makes my day! Im happy you have had the opportunity to use it!! Thats AWESOME!

It sounds to me like you are a very RICH man, and blessed!!

Is this the knife?

If you have pictures of the knife.. Feel free to post a couple on this thread! :)

Attachments

• Image2_2.jpg
    Image2_2.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 51
  • Image3_2.jpg
    Image3_2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 37
Yes, I am very blessed. Thank you.Sometimes I forget it though. And yes, that is the one.
I have one picture that is not worthy of this knife, but will take some more to show the new edge, I took my time.

Great, I would love to see the new edge! Again Thanks for posting. Its awesome to hear that the knife is doing what its designed to do.. CUT STUFF!! :D

Looking forward to the pictures
Randy

Tactical watch and HHH Damascus!!
Hello guys and gals! Not long ago I was contacted by Montana watch co. About working with them on a few special projects. This is the first of many.

This is our first collaboration. They made this amazing watch using out REVERB pattern damascus.. We in turn are making a Tactial folder with the same Reverb pattern blade.

Yesterday they forwarded me a photo of the finished watch and all I can say is WOW! I almost wet myself when I seen the photo!!

It's just amazing work!! Our HHH damascus looks very nice on this amazing timepiece! This set, watch and knife, will be offered at a NRA event this spring!

Pictures of the folder should be out as soon as the end of today!!! Thanks everyone for checking this out. Now go and take a look at the amazing and beautiful pieces offered by Montana Watch co.

Click on picture to view full sized!

Attachments

• 562210_394524493892692_114314028580408_1562378_506493099_n.jpg
    562210_394524493892692_114314028580408_1562378_506493099_n.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 41
Thats just wrong. Tweeking a guys obsessions like that. Watches and knives, and even a little gun stuff thrown in on the watch. Nothin like a ballistic compensation reticle on the face of a watch. SUPERB!!!

I finished the knife that will accompany the watch I posted photos of!! Its Reverb pattern damascus with cocobolo burl and a onyx thumb stud!!

Attachments

• IMG_7208.jpg
    IMG_7208.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_7212.jpg
    IMG_7212.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7220.jpg
    IMG_7220.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7225.jpg
    IMG_7225.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_7228.jpg
    IMG_7228.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 19
Hey guys, Its been a CRAZY BUSY month! I just wanted to say THANKS! to all my friends and customers for your support. and encouragement!!

I took a little break from knife making and have been playing around with some other things.. Please see photos. This round of cuff links were pre order and all were sold B4 I ever started. About 30 sets in total! Also had a guy ask me about Ivory Chop sticks.. and well. I just had to give it a try! lol So 4 sets of Mammoth ivory chop sticks..

What else?? Its been a wild month full of fun and exciting stuff! God Bless and Thanks again

Randy

Attachments

• ILA Auction Page.jpg
    ILA Auction Page.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_7582.jpg
    IMG_7582.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7585.jpg
    IMG_7585.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_7411.jpg
    IMG_7411.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7421.JPG
    IMG_7421.JPG
    3.7 KB · Views: 183
Calvin, Your way to kind. Im just having fun. and am not afraid to try new stuff. I just dont show you guys the things that dont work out! lolol :)

I like the challenge of making other stuff. Yea Im a knife maker first. and always will be. Its my passion. But when I get a chance to mess around and make other stuff. I love taking a break from knife making and working on other stuff! Variety is the spice of life they say!

Im hopping to make another run of cuff links, Even more classy then these. Mokume faces with silver backs, and inset with a ruby on the corner of each one! Then maybe do some matching tie tacks. :D

Its a KNIFE LIFE!
Randy

IMG_7728.jpg
IMG_7727.jpg
IMG_7718.jpg

Heres another Feather fighter!! :)

Attachments

• Firestorm Blade 059.jpg
    Firestorm Blade 059.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Firestorm Blade 063.jpg
    Firestorm Blade 063.jpg