Hi Tech or Old School?

...I'm thinking that the "highest tech" I have gone to is a 271 some 277's and 279's...I think they're more traditioonal than "high tech" tho...For me it's always been the wood and metal thingie...LOL...If anyone were to ask these knives "who's yer daddy"...they'd all say "The Buck 110"...LMBO...:D

DarrylS said:
...I'm thinking that the "highest tech" I have gone to is a 271 some 277's and 279's...I think they're more traditioonal than "high tech" tho...For me it's always been the wood and metal thingie...LOL...If anyone were to ask these knives "who's yer daddy"...they'd all say "The Buck 110"...LMBO...:D
Amen to that Darryl! By the way, judging by your avatar, it appears that someone stepped on your toe. :eek:

Great question, this will give an insight on BUCK users. Always wondered why BUCK goes the way they do. Me I’m addicted to BUCK Knives and have both Old School and Hi Tech. If you made me choose it would be Old School something about a 119 and 110 / 112 that is just hard to beat. That’ll do dog.

I bought a Alpha Dorado about a month ago and I love it. It's the 'EDC for me'. I don't know if that qualifies as old school or not, so if it wasn't the Dorado, it would be the 112.

Doc

I own and carry both----have 4 110's---2 119's---120---102----103---2 crosslocks---nxt---rush---tempest--3 juno's---503---odyssey----bucklight 112----639? Woodsmate---metro---cadet(stolen within months of my grandma giving it to me):mad: -----nighthawk-----pretty sure there's a couple I'm forgetting.

i have to say i am OLD school...
i have owned a buck folding hunter sence 1967...
i like the 560 Ti frame and 426 for lightness and in pocket
ideal user = 560 with rubber grip in the holes and a s30v blade
s30v is dream knife blade materal...
learned to sharpen on 440 hc...
i also have a 124 user for a camp knife
i like the 883 and simlur and the alpha also as users... but like many my heart belongs to the 110 and i dont have enught yet here is a link:
http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/334dave/my buck knives/
and you can check some of them out...
oh and any you see i dont have let me know!

Dave

you are obsessed LOL :D

outtoplay.jpg

Maverick4546 said:
Dave

you are obsessed LOL :D

hay wate a minnet!
i thought you called it "omfg- i am in love" the other day?

that is why i said it will blead you dry.... and its called buck feaver
BTW
i only have a few!!!{ by defalt less then 100}
for only one display cab
i know many that have a truck load...of cabbnets...
4 and 5 tables at some showes... ask scott he'll will tell ya true!

So where do you guys draw the line at buck fever???
I think anyone here could be obsessed!!!!
Dave that is quite a nice pile of 110's!!!!!
I maybe only have less than 100 Buck Knives total now- been trading quantity for (rarity) :D
Wife still calls it Buck - Obsessive compulsive disorder... :)

thanks guy! you should know after all i bid on some you list! :thumbup:
i am doing the same up gradeing and letting dups go...
scott has picked up several from me and i have some left to go to let go...
anyone got cutout of hunter and dog in 110 hollor up and the 2002 deer etch one in white etch top box i have a DM 110 i will trade for ... ;)

hay you know what we need ? we need a sticky in this buck forum for buck wanted buck 4 sale or or buck to buck deal/ trade only! :thumbup:
wander if supper dupper moderator's joe and couger will let us have one? :cool: :thumbup:
humm maby some one should start a thread to ask for that ! :thumbup:
think i should? :D do i dare ?!?! :eek:
naw... i am chicken:eek: and no one lissens to me any way..:yawn:

I agree on a Buck specific exchange here within the Buck forum... But I doubt it would ever happen...

We could ask...no harm in that

and Dave... no offence intended... you say a lot of things when you are ENVIOUS!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ah yes a touch of the buck little green monster,,, yep i know him well ... i got bit by him at the shanadoa valley show...
yep i should'a shot him on sight...
now i dont have enught to buy that 68 le monz 2 door convertable that jest went up for sale yesterday... only 8 tho...
what a KOOL ride...

Back