Hinderer Herd (Pets) Pics

I found this via FB and it amused me (although it makes me want to smack the woman for feeding her dogs ice cream). Labs are awesome ;)

[video=youtube_share;tHvExOg4NI0]http://youtu.be/tHvExOg4NI0[/video]

I'm going to hold off on adopting another until the girls are out of the house, too much of a distraction for raising a pup the way I want. Until then I'll just enjoy the pics you all are posting, thanks! And post pics of the local wildlife, took this one yesterday on base as I was running to an appt..

vN886XN.jpg

Our pets...

7 year old Golden Retriever

6 year old male Maine Coon (my buddy)

4 month old female Maine Coon

The whole crew lounging around the saltwater aquarium

Thought you guys would enjoy this one :) This was outside while my wife was playing with her.

Love these pet pictures and the unconditional love they give us! Yesterday my dogs Jack and Daniels enjoyed the fresh new snow, they were happy to just run around in the snow while I wanted to mow grass.

b8bea623c2e99c7e0a1cad35dfd734ae.jpg

This is one of my favorite threads on BF thus far. Thanks to everyone for sharing their companions!

Those pups are TOO Cute. Man, I love all the Pics you guys post - a sure stop for a "pick-me-up' when I see this thread with new posts.
Puts a smile on my face. :)

DPR, I had Dachshunds for 16 years and they are great little dogs with very fun and rambunctious little attitudes. That's a cute one there.

Rubi... LOL!!

Back