• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer "HUMP DAY" ~ Free Shipping / Special Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
rick-hinderer-knives_zps71e57342.jpg

Hey Guys, The Fort is going to have a HINDERER HUMP DAY this Wednesday Dec 19th ~ it will start at 3 PM EST (just like Folder Friday).

I will be giving FREE Shipping on all Hinderer Knives, Pens, Hinderer/Steel Flame accessories, etc. that I have In Stock.

I will also select some GAW items to include for some Lucky Customers who purchase.

Here is the Coupon Code for FREE SHIPPING on all Hinderer Items (Domestic shipping only - a Discount will be given for International Shipping) ~ HindrSale.
You will need to input the Code at Checkout to receive Free shipping on your order ~ FS will last for 24 hours only, then the Code will expire.

I will have
several knives at super Prices, this will last approx 48 hours ~ the special price on knives will expire before Folder Friday starts. Please don't PM me asking for pricing or to hold any item.

I will try and post some pics of the items here before the Sale starts so you can get an idea about what is available.

Any questions just let me know.

Last edited:
Here is the Coupon Code for FREE SHIPPING on all Hinderer Items (Domestic shipping only - a Discount will be given for International Shipping) ~ HindrSale
You will need to input the Code at Checkout to receive Free shipping on your order ~ FS will last for 24 hours only, then the Code will expire.

Here is a sample of some the items:

Titanium Modular Kubaton Set
IMG_0550_opt1_zps7b3dca69.jpg

3" Slicer Non Flipper
IMG_0486_opt_zps138edc28.jpg

3.5" Spanto Flipper
IMG_0481_opt_zpsa410d465.jpg

3.5" Slicer non Flipper
IMG_0525_opt-1_zpsadabe08f.jpg

Extreme Duty - Black Aluminum
IMG_0519_opt_zps3b182d60.jpg

3.5" Flipper (Trainer and Live Blade - includes 2 Blades, 2 Scales, NIB) #2 ~ less than 5 made
IMG_0461_opt-1_zpseca25d8d.jpg

Stonewashed Stainless Bead
IMG_0535_opt_zps7af23601.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back