Hinderer / Steel Flame Copper Filler Tabs - Bushido and Crusader Cross Editions

Another cool way to deck out your Hinderer folders, they should be on the site next week. $20 Retail.

orig.jpg

Thank you Rob! Been trying to figure out a price on these! Now the waiting continues!

FYI I haven't seen an announcement, but there's new stamped Crusader Cross, & Bushido clips for sale over at RHK. They're already sold out, but they look like a conservative option for those wanting a clip that makes a statement, but can't afford the silver or bronze.

There's some crusader tabs and clips in stock, but it won't let me past the shipping info page on checkout? :(

Now the clips are gone, but the tabs still show in stock. Still not working!

Now the clips are gone, but the tabs still show in stock. Still not working!

I'm bummed out, been waiting for some to show up and I had them in my cart but couldnt get past shipping now they are sold out.

I'm bummed out, been waiting for some to show up and I had them in my cart but couldnt get past shipping now they are sold out.

I mainly just wanted the filler tab.... But nope, website is broken for some! Hope it gets fixed

The site had some issue, the host was notified and they are working to fix it. There may not have been any in stock despite how it appeared so you may not have missed out at all for that matter.

Back