• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer XM-18 3.5" Textured and Gunner Grip Black Ano'd Aluminum Scales Drop to $110

**Now hard-coat black anodized**

I have a run of aluminum scales to replace the Ti/G10 or full Ti scale on any 3.5" XM. This is a full scale (no backer used with it) and has a either a traditional XM texture or Gunner Grip-like pattern texture that is awesome! It is significantly lighter than a similar full Ti scale (by 44%), and just a tad lighter than the standard Ti backer/G10 scale set-up (by 9%). As you can see by the centering pic, the fit is perfect and you won't have any issue getting your XM running perfect with this scale.

This batch is hard-coat anodized black, and the finish is great, anything in the pic that looks like a light finish spot is just the flash, finish is perfect!

I am asking $110 net to me shipped.

Post “I’ll Take It”’ here and I will get one shipped out ASAP (within a day)

I also have a few raw aluminum scales available, email if you'd like pics of those.

Below are some responses from buyers from the first time I listed these up:

“I just wanted to let you know that I received the XM scale yesterday...I am very very impressed with the built quality. It is absolutely top-notch. I installed it on a custom 3.5" slicer last night and it looks great.”

“I like the Alu. It's very light and make the knife flip like the ti scales do. Perfect for a user.”

“Al scale came in finally. USPS must have taken it on a detour. Great quality.”

“ok, ive got one of these and there great. If any of you are on the fence about getting one do it. it makes the knife flip like a full ti scale. It also makes a significant weight difference. Much lighter. Ive had mine on a few of my blades and it's great for an edc. here is a pic of it on my new bowie. Quality and workmanship is as good as the rhk ti scales and the price is much better. All i need now is a green and black anno one (hint hint Mike)”

"I got the XM Scale finally installed. Sorry I didn't drop you a line right when I got it. It looks and feels fantastic! Amazing job. I see the Gunner Grips are out now, and they are looking good, as well. I will be back for more soon enough."

View attachment 551133View attachment 551134View attachment 551135View attachment 551136

Back