Hog Killer photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew,

Thanks for being here and thanks for the pics and the back story. Cool stuff, amigo!

Very cool.
I used to hunt them when I lived in Texas. If they get ahold of you with those tusks, the hurt you put on that pig would look like a paper cut compared to the damage you will receive. My advise, also take a .357 on your hip. I've hit them with a .45 at a distance and had them chuckle at me. The .357 goes clean through.

Thanks for sharing. Awesome pics.

Great thread! There are few activities I enjoy more than hunting hogs. Awesome pictures bro.

Have to leave the pistols at home. Have to travel light when covering 1900 acres on foot. Big honkin knife seems to be more useful per pound.

This experience is just plain insane. How often does anyone actually get placed in such a predicament. You went hand to hand with two hogs. Those pictures are worth more than a thousand words. This is the coolest thing I have read in forever. I am completely envious of your story. Hats off to you!

I, for one, am encouraged that at least some people in this world are fighting the never-ending tide of this wussification of man.

Good show, Andrew.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow thats some damn serious dmg. in lousiana and florida we often hunted hogs with knives. but the dogs always bayed them for us, well done sir. and i love my 6.8 for hogs also :)

Very cool, thanks for sharing. I think I'll try carrying my Busse under the pack like that. If I may ask, what's the helmet for?

I, for one, am encouraged that at least some people in this world are fighting the never-ending tide of this wussification of man.

Good show, Andrew.

+1 - Thanks for sharing - fuzzy wuzzy sticks, carving spoons, slicing paper and the other bushie stuff will never be the same again..

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back