Holsters?

wildmanh

Part time Leather Bender/Sheath maker
What Leather or Kydex benders here makes holsters? And if you do Holsters do you have a SIG P6 (P-225)? I picked up a German Police suplus P6 a few weeks ago and need a holster for it. Thanks,

If you do make Holsters, can we see some of your work? This doesn't have to be a thread just about making holsters for the P225. Thanks,

Heber

Yes, definitely not just about one fire arm please. I've got a NAA .380 Guardian (made in Provo, UT!) that could use a high belt carry holster. I like it in about the 4:00 position.

What Leather or Kydex benders here makes holsters? And if you do Holsters do you have a SIG P6 (P-225)? I picked up a German Police suplus P6 a few weeks ago and need a holster for it. Thanks,

If you do make Holsters, can we see some of your work? This doesn't have to be a thread just about making holsters for the P225. Thanks,

Heber
most any sheath maker should be able to make you a holster
the big thing is, if you want it nicely fitted, the maker will have to have your fire arm as a model or have his own to go by for the fit.

I made this one for my 45/410
45-410.jpg

I have made a holster or 2 and still do make a bunch almost everyday :D

137_3780.jpg

137_3782.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

MVC-781S.jpg

tac_lite_paddle_gun_in.jpg

100_1716.jpg

David, thanks for posting and thanks for the pictures. I got your email and will be replying soon.

Heber

Dang David, That skull holster is just freakin AWESOME! I've never seen anything like that... very cool.

Here's an IWB rig for a Gov't model and concealex mag holder.

There's some nice looking holsters in this thread. Can we see more? Nice to see some variety.

BTW David Brown is doing a Kydex holster for my SIG P-225. I'll post pictures when I get it.

Heber

Here's my KyTac match holster for my red XD-9. It is of "KyPly" construction, using two layers. The design is cut out of the top layer, exposing the different colored layer beneath. The layers are welded together for durability and strength.

MVC-038F.jpg

I do holsters more for western style weapons, but have made some concealed carry holsters. Here is an example of one of my western style "Slim Jim" holsters...

BasketHolster.jpg

Michael that is sweet :thumbup:
if you don't mind, can I see a picture of the back of it?

thanks

Sure, I will snap a pic tonight. It is just folded over, so most of the back is flesh side, though I did slick it down somewhat with some beeswax.

Here ya go!

Attachments

• DSC03470.jpg
    DSC03470.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC03471.jpg
    DSC03471.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC03472.jpg
    DSC03472.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 23
Back