Hoping

JK Knives

Hoping everyone has not forgot about me, I do plan on making knives as soon as it cools down a bit. I’m finally able to stand for longer periods of time. Went from using a walker to using a cane, now I don’t need either.

Good to hear you are progressing, take things a little at a time and work into it, just enjoy what you are doing. :thumbsup: I enjoy your knives, of course, but it is the people here that keep me coming back. Time well spent.

Last edited:
Still wanting that tanto I had on order just as the pandemic started. Take your time healing you don’t want to push it and it’s to hot now anyways.

Hoping everyone has not forgot about me, I do plan on making knives as soon as it cools down a bit. I’m finally able to stand for longer periods of time. Went from using a walker to using a cane, now I don’t need either.
Prayers for continued improvement.
Our closest neighbor is a widow in her 80's. For the past several summers she has told us she didn't know if she had the stamina or desire to keep her small garden going. Once again she has better looking tomato plants than we do.

Back