• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Horsehide & Kydex IWB Holsters

Top's Custom Kydex

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Glock 19.jpg

I've been making these holsters for almost 10 years. I buy the Kydex in 2X4' sheets and horsehide butt strips so I have the ability to tweak my basic design to meet an individual's needs.

I ask $50 for a holster plus the actual cost of shipping.

I can do Glocks, 1911, M&P, M&P Shield, XD, XDs, Kahr, Ruger revolvers, LCD, LC9 and a few others.

I guarantee satisfaction. Wear it for a couple of weeks and if it doesn't make you happy send it back and I'll refund your money less the cost of shipping. I'm proud of the fact that I've only had to refund money once.

I ship within a week or two. I'm a Disabled American Veteran, US ARMY Military Police First Sergeant. I'm unable to work in law enforcement or security any more and I'm not able to work on holsters every day either but i won't ask payment unless I'll be able to ship within a week.

The cash that I get from my holsters and sheaths helps me be able to shoot, hunt & see my children and grandchildren.

I offer a 10% discount to Military, Veterans, First Responders and Teachers.

I can also do sheaths and have most of the popular Mora knives on hand.

Thanks for looking,

Rick

P.S.

I've done business on the forums for years as rnpollard.

Topscustomkydex@Gmail.com

Thank you for your service! I have one of your holsters and highly recommend them. It is the most comfortable holster I have ever worn. I've sent some business your way from Oklahoma. Are you still in Alabama?

Back