Horton Carbon Fiber Folder

Wanted to show you guys some close-ups of the CF folder and also show the advances and changes Jeremy made between the Protos and the Blade folders.The CF folder is about the most comfortable of any knife I've ever held--fixed blades included and the lock up is like a tank. The thumb ramp Jeremy added after Blade made it a whole different knife---opens much easier than Proto and the ramp is a great index finger grip.It looks heavier than it is.Seems pretty amazing to me that after 8 or 9 (?) tries one this good pops out. A real testament to J's knowledge and skills.I've never owned a Hinderer or Reeves,etc..but I don't think it gets much better.
Plucker and BBT handled it a lot at Blade and told me how smooth it was. Thanks guys.
003-4.jpg

004-1.jpg

Note the thumb ramp
005-2.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008-1.jpg

Compared to ProtoIt's like Mutt and Jeff:)Proto is awesome too!!!
011-1.jpg

013.jpg

Last edited:
You Sir, are a very bad man :mad:

,,, but you have a really nice folder :thumbup::D

Cool! :thumbup:
I got my paws over a Bradley folder recently, so you have to send me the J's folder to compare, Thetret :D Then you'll know if it's close to CRK Sebenzas :D It's said Bradleys are, at least...

Tried the Proto in my pocket. Got some strange looks from a few women at the shopping center.;):cool:

That's for sure,OP......At least not underfoldered.

Last edited:
Is that a proto in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Nice pics and thanks for posting Ron. Definitely going to be my next purchase. I am going to get on the list.

Back