Horton Halloween

I went to the pumpkin patch this weekend so I had to break out my favorite pumpkin carving tools.

307787_274245675949609_100000925376083_825914_433808173_n.jpg

Bushcraft whats the one on the far right in the picture as your looking at it. lol i guess i could have said the only one w/out orange handles.

great pic and one hell of a knife collection

BBT,

I think this is the only one you are missing from the Horton OJ collection.

2011-04-24_16-35-27_321.jpg

Bushcraft whats the one on the far right in the picture as your looking at it. lol i guess i could have said the only one w/out orange handles.

Its an Anniversary blade 1 of 3. All with same scales.

Its an Anniversary blade 1 of 3. All with same scales.

^ What Pauli said. There are three with slight variations. Mine is the only OJ one for example. The scales are custom Shadetree carbon fiber with blue and silver twill interwoven. This was before Jeremy's fat phase though, so these are only .410".

BBT,

I think this is the only one you are missing from the Horton OJ collection.

View attachment 238263

Is that yours man? That's sick.

She's tucked away in some oily rags hiding in my safe back home. It's pretty sweet.

The Anniversary knives are 4, there is one in damascus.

This is mine:
utf-8BSU1HMDAwNDYtMjAxMDA0MzAtMTMyM.jpg

(picture is property of Jeremy Horton) have to say it, dont want to get my ass stainless-sized

Lots of great knives you got there BBT, cool.

No not really. There are 3 all made of same bar of steel I made my first blade from. I found those a2 pieces took one and milled it to. 250 thick for my first warni. So my #1 and these 3 all came from the same 6" bar of steel

The style is irrelevant. Its really the steel

Ok, so, the one from Brian and the one I have makes 2. Pauli has #3 right?

Brian, sorry your post took another direction man.

Back