Horton Knives,, Club Platinum.............One-One

Status
Not open for further replies.
My car was $1200.00, that should help you gauge how much I would be willing to spend on a bike.:D A carbon frame? Too rich for my blood.

GregS's "mountain" bike...

1333671180_1dd46aa3fb.jpg

Just a heads up, GregS. They now make leg warmers for biking.

gore-leg-warmer.jpg

I got tired of looking at 29'ers with similar parts that were going to cost me $2K.

I respect local bike shops, but I also know their mark-up is pretty high to pay for service and support down the road.

Tony's a bike snob. He'd tear me a new one for not buying a carbon frame. :p

I have a 29, they really do just roll over stuff:D

I forgot to mention... my car was $1200.00.

The purple glitter with pink candy coat paint job was $6000.00.:cool:
:p

But he bought it "like new" from Angela Lansbury.:D

God I miss "Murder She Wrote".

On a side note I watched "The Golden Girls" last night in HD. There are some things I don't care to see. Bee Arthur in HD is one of them. Betty White is a different story.:)

Betty white is nor has she ever been a looker.

Anybody have any exerience with Olympic arms? Buddy of mine is trying to get me to take one off his hands but I don't know anything about them. Seems to be on par with my pops stag.

Anybody have any exerience with Olympic arms? Buddy of mine is trying to get me to take one off his hands but I don't know anything about them. Seems to be on par with my pops stag.

Oly is not know for manufacturing quality AR-15.

I would pass but that is my $0.02

Epic triple tap.^^^:eek:

Don't feel bad BBT, it's just that some folks here on Bladeforums don't know art when they see it. I for one appreciated it...:thumbup:

i wouldn't mess with an Olympic arms AR. especially with the quality stuff out there at great prices. you can pick up a Delton or CMMG for $599 right now. thats the direction I'd go if I were looking.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back