Horton Knives,,, Official Flashlight Snob Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing Tom....I'll post some outdoor pics comparing the various lights I have. thanks to Bushcraft and the rest of these lighting fellas, I found Malkoff.

You will love the 6p. Stick it in your pocket and light it up if you need to. Maglights are swingers and 6P's are drivers - just a different motion if you need it - the Malkoff will take it :D

You will love the 6p. Stick it in your pocket and light it up if you need to. Maglights are swingers and 6P's are drivers - just a different motion if you need it - the Malkoff will take it :D

Ya, I figured the Mag is good for the lady when I am not home. It doubles as a temporary blinder and a nice blunt object. I'm excited to put the 6P Malkoff to use.

Guys - I'm selling my C3 Centurion with Malkoff M60 and SOE Pouch...

I need to pay a hefty bill to Milky so something has to go...asking $175 but for club members its $150.

Pauli

Guys - I'm selling my C3 Centurion with Malkoff M60 and SOE Pouch...

I need to pay a hefty bill to Milky so something has to go...asking $175 but for club members its $150.

Pauli

That sucks, but it will probably will take him awhile. Unless he's finally getting caught up. Been waiting for my L2 to be finished, for 3 months now. :)

I talked to him last night - he said he was really busy.

What a flashlight knowledge - he calculated everything right there for me.

I guess I can spill the beans - the RcatR M6 is totally gone. :( the cost of repairing it is not feasible.

We are going with Milkys electronics - 3xCree XP something - Zeppelin heat sink - five levels - 15 lumen low - 2400 lumen high - 30 minute run time on high with 3X 18670.

We are going with Milkys electronics - 3xCree XP something - Zeppelin heat sink - five levels - 15 lumen low - 2400 lumen high - 30 minute run time on high with 3X 18670.

Holy Batshit!
Does he include a few tubes of this SPF cream?

photoderm_maxcreme100_gd08.jpg

cant wait for some pic's of that thing in action.

Hi guys, am I a flashlight snob yet?

3121102837_c60b0bdbdf.jpg

IMHO the real magic of McGizmos is not just that they're the most perfect, most practical EDC lights (if you can swing the cash) it's that Don McLeish (the man) is an absolute genius at reflector design and it shows in every one of his lights.

You can get a small taste of that magic with Malkoff's new M61 light engines, which use McGizmo reflectors. 300 lumens for 2 hours...

IMHO the real magic of McGizmos is not just that they're the most perfect, most practical EDC lights (if you can swing the cash) it's that Don McLeish (the man) is an absolute genius at reflector design and it shows in every one of his lights.

You can get a small taste of that magic with Malkoff's new M61 light engines, which use McGizmo reflectors. 300 lumens for 2 hours...

Hey brother
Welcome to Hortons Place
(if youve posted here before,sorry)

Great lookin lights you got there!
which models are those?
As for the new Malkoff's,Im gonna have to check them out.
I only have a M60 i think it is for a Surefire 6p.

Anywho,join us in club platinum!

yup, if you own those your a flashlight snob for sure. :D

They are nice, I could just never swing the cash for one. :eek:

I talked to him last night - he said he was really busy.

What a flashlight knowledge - he calculated everything right there for me.

I guess I can spill the beans - the RcatR M6 is totally gone. :( the cost of repairing it is not feasible.

Sounds like an awesome build Pauli,,,:thumbup::thumbup:

Wow those are nice - in a class of their own.

I can't wait for the M61 Malkoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back