Hortonized

Hopefully heading to Yosemite and Hetch-Hetchy Reservoir pretty soon w/ my buddy.Except for the reservoir we'll be mostly back country;so I want to keep my Horton's handy. Got this bandolier(Baldric rig to some} a few days ago. Had another like it but this is my new design. Most sheaths will fit on the big knife area(they just slide or snap on and off) and the smaller knife area straps unsnap so you can thread the sheath on or teklok them on too. Also I will move the Plan B sheath up and my XD9 sub compact will fit on the lower strap or in my Ribz pack if Rangers are around.Horton folder goes in the Spec Ops sheath. Size of the bandolier is adjustable so it will fit under or over backpack straps. Makes big knives real comfortable to carry and they are never far from you. This can stay on when you take your pack off. My Supercamp XL rides on or in my pack. My buddy will probably carry my Horton Nesmuk and SPDR Tac4. We'll be walking advertisements for Horton knives. He owes me so I got him to be in the pix.
002-9.jpg

001-9.jpg

Lookin good man.

Yosemite backcountry sounds like a great time.

Looks like you have room for a decent light in the chest area...:D

I can personally recommend an oveready 9P with extender for running two 18650s and a Malkoff M91W.

Cool Tret! :thumbup: I've seen some photos of Hetch Hetchy from a friend who'd been there, looked wonderful. Please be sure to supply us with pics after you retrn :)
New Moddoos are out? Oh s***! :D

not going until school starts. Too crowded there now.Anyway,my babysitters--doctors-- have to know where I am. Had to put a defib in me about a year ago because I had bad arrythmia problems and they can't find out why. All the tests showed my heart is perfect. They can monitor me remotely from their offices.. They need to know my heart rate may go up because a bear is chasing me. LOL

Waterfalls are cool--to look at ;not to swim in. Take care of that back Ob1.....
Moddoo---I know you have some cool lights--I have two 4-7's that are great; I'll be in touch....

Back