How About an HI Giveaway?

Simple suggestion:

Could you put the list on the first page, so people would immediately know if the number they want is taken.

Simple suggestion:

Could you put the list on the first page, so people would immediately know if the number they want is taken.

Norm does keep the list updated in the first post.:thumbup: :cool: :p The list is getting long but there are still a lot of numbers to be had.;) :D

Maybe not THAT idiot after all.

What I meant was to put a list with a blank next to the numbers left. To easily see the numbers still available.

Gosh...I just looked at it.

Norm, maybe the game has gotten too tough...

figuring out which numbers are not taken is the skill element in the otherwise random contest ;)

figuring out which numbers are not taken is the skill element in the otherwise random contest ;)

LOL! Yes, if you have much difficulty with that, then you probably shouldn't have possession of a Seax in any case. :p

But I appreciate the suggestion. I am listing the #'s taken, and the amount of #'s left. I can add this pretty easily though, now that I have the names plugged in, and it will make it easier to see at a glance what's left.

Just realized I missed A druid who asked for #90. Sorry about that, and glad no one else tried to pick that #.

Norm

We had Wiccans on the forum, now we have Druids...

Are there any Satanist around too?

Hey Norm looks like it's getting pretty full, I was thinking if we all don't fill this up, then whatever numbers that are left over should be desinated to Ram's Raffle. just my two cents

I've never known Dick in person but read his posts with interest.

I'll take number 84 if its still available.

Hey Norm looks like it's getting pretty full, I was thinking if we all don't fill this up, then whatever numbers that are left over should be desinated to Ram's Raffle. just my two cents

Not a bad idea, but we have time. I'll give it another few days, and see how we look this weekend.

Thanks Doug.

Norm

BTTT. Noticed a few new guys around, and Spectre and some others are back. :thumbup: I'm sorry to drag it out, but want to give everyone a chance.

Think we'll set the drawing for this coming Friday evening, June 1, and we'll go with whatever we have at that time.

Thanks,

Norm

Back