How about some Bowies????

Dawkind

Platinum Member
A stainless skeletonized up-swept, loooong clip with ivory micarta inserts, very early Spanish with black micarta inserts, and a latchless clipped bowie with factory file-work and canvas micarta inserts.....;)

standard.jpg

I was gonna try and say something funny yet bitter but....ah hell, you lucky dog you ! Those are sooooo sweeeet !
RDT

Instead of repeating what I just replied in your Weehawk thread, I'll simply say that sometimes you can be a real pain in the ass! ;) :p :D

Thanks for sharing, it's good that the poor ones among us (like me), and those that never can get their hands on such a beauty (like me), gets to see that there really are fine pieces like this. :)

Oh yeah? I could have a bunch of really cool Balis if I wanted! I just don’t want to!;)

What happened to the blood stained backdrop?

Just a little critizism...: ;)

I think that pic would be slightly better if there was a lighter background... The handles on the last two knives aren't coming out as much as they should. :rolleyes:

Keep it up Dudley and ther'll be another raid in Kansas, like the 1860's -- only this time it'll be at your place -- not Lawrence ! :)
Want to adopt me ?

You've got more bowies than that... Common, don't tell me I have more bowies than you ;)

Love the grind on that Ivory Micarta version Dudley.., glad you got the day off to "play" :)

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Originally posted by tonyccw
You've got more bowies than that... Common, don't tell me I have more bowies than you ;)

You're correct.......I didn't put the 5" or the stainless, skeletonized 4" in the mix. Maybe next time.......;)

One of these days I'll try and get to the Salley's, Turnbull's, Erickson's, Dobruski's, Kelgin's, Guinn's, etc.........:D

Back