How can I get in touch with Taymo ? their email and fax do not work !

RDT

Hi All,
Anyone know what's up with Taymo.com ??? I have been trying to email them but my email gets returned every time. I just tried faxing them but they do not list a full fax # or telephone # either. What the ? When I dial the fax # I get " your number cannot be completed as dialed" They list their country code as (++55) ,which makes no sense to me...maybe I'm just not familiar with the Brazilian country code enough to figure it out yet. Anyone have any info, or more reliabe way to get in touch. Many thanks, any help is greatly appreciated. Take care.....RDT

Are you dialing 011 to begin an international call? The ++ means that you must insert the international dialing code for your country. That varies from country to country so the convention when writting phone numbers is just to say ++. It the US, that code is 011. It's like dialing a 1 to begin a long distance call. The 1 tells the phone switch that you're making a long distance call. 011 tells the switch that you're making an international call.

I, myself, only recently learned to dial my own international calls. It can get confusing. There's lots of numbers. It still amazes me that I can pick up my phone, dial about twelve digits, and, within seconds, be talking to my friend in Israel, half way around the world.

Couple of days ago I sent an inquiry to them at taymo@taymo.com. Got a reply within five minutes. No idea what caused your trouble.
Chuck, it amazed me last year while driving down IH 10 between Houston and San Antonio. Cell phone rang, I answered, it was a guy I know who lives in France. Ain't tehcnology wonderful!!:)

Thanks guys, I should have realized Chuck. That makes sense. I just usually dialed whatever # a friend in say Europe would tell me to dial when I had to call them. More used to dialing from a pay phone in Europe to home in the U.S., anyway, DUH ! on my part. Navajo, I tried taymo@taymo.com and it came back twice, so then I tried webmaster@taymo.com and that just came back twice as well....darn it ! I'll try the fax thing again now that you have enightened me. I'll try the email again as well. Thanks guys, much obliged.....RDT

Hmmmmmm, I dunno, guys. Taymo@taymo.com works fine for me. I always get a response back very quickly. In fact, I just got order number 65 reserved for a fine Dobruski masterpiece. :D

DriveMaster

the problem may lie in the fact of your hotmail acct.i personally cannot send mail to hotmail andfrom what i understand even sir Gollnick cannot receive mail from hotmail.
edited for my lack of spelling ability
john

Hello,

taymo is facing some serious problems with its ISP hostnet.com.br (which I only recommend to my enemies and competitors).
This issue will be over very soon.
Meanwhile, if you have problems with emails bouncing , please use the alternate address:
mauroma@terra.com.br

Please accept my appologies for this trouble.
Mauro Machado
www.taymo.com/en

Back