How do you carry your Ember?

New pocket sheath from Sharp & Fiery Sharp & Fiery !

I've never really been one to carry a fixed blade because I'm a small dude, and I don't like the handle poking through my shirt. This sheath completely solves that though! The Ember 3.0 completely disappears with this bad boy! Fitment is perfect, and it looks fantastic! The Ember 3.0 was supposed to be my shop knife. I knew as soon as it came in that it was just too nice for that though, lol. I picked up a new MEK to use as a shop knife. This beauty is getting carried!

Thanks Coleman!

VMd2Qml.jpg

bc0xq7G.jpg

jDJZhTJ.jpg

6qyCjqM.jpg

I've never really been one to carry a fixed blade because I'm a small dude, and I don't like the handle poking through my shirt. This sheath completely solves that though! The Ember 3.0 completely disappears with this bad boy! Fitment is perfect, and it looks fantastic! The Ember 3.0 was supposed to be my shop knife. I knew as soon as it came in that it was just too nice for that though, lol. I picked up a new MEK to use as a shop knife. This beauty is getting carried!

Thanks Coleman!

VMd2Qml.jpg

bc0xq7G.jpg

jDJZhTJ.jpg

6qyCjqM.jpg
Damn Brian, still blown away how your 3.0 turned out! 😍😍

Thanks Coleman!

VMd2Qml.jpg

bc0xq7G.jpg

jDJZhTJ.jpg

6qyCjqM.jpg
Super stoked to hear that, Brian! Anytime.

Back