how do YOU deal with gangs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
>>Why run them over John, the weapon they would produce would not prosper against you, correct?

That is the promise, I have full faith that God well do His part of the promise if I do my part. Of course it's only natural to question if your walking right with God, in order to receive all of His promises.

It really does not matter, because if they shot me, they would be doing me a favor, as I well be going to a place far better than where we are at now. It well pretty much be the same as returning to the Garden of Edon. Where we will not have to pull weeds anymore. Thanks, JohnR7

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JohnR7:
>>Why run them over John, the weapon they would produce would not prosper against you, correct?

That is the promise, I have full faith that God well do His part of the promise if I do my part. Of course it's only natural to question if your walking right with God, in order to receive all of His promises.

It really does not matter, because if they shot me, they would be doing me a favor, as I well be going to a place far better than where we are at now. It well pretty much be the same as returning to the Garden of Edon. Where we will not have to pull weeds anymore. Thanks, JohnR7
</font>

What was the lyrics to that old Disco song?

Here we go round in circles...

I´m going to love the new forum. I´ve read that you can put people on a list to avoid their posts in the future.

There is no reasoning with a "convinced" person.

/Colinz

------------------
"Cast a cold eye
On life, on death.
Horseman, pass by!"
-W.B. Yeats epitaph

Which convinced person are you talking about?
wink.gif

Dear certifiable nutjob,

Strange as it is starting to seem even to engage in this conversation with someone so obviously deluded, I suppose I shall persist.

I do not care about your religion. I do not care about whatever whackjob interpretation you've chosen to apply to your religion. This conversation began because you, in your deep-seated psychosis, decided that references to stupid Mel Brooks movies were somehow indicative of cheerleading the Apocalypse. That you cannot see how bizarre that is should tell you that not all your dogs are barking, but the insane don't know they are.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Truth is found in the Bible. The computer is a good tool to use to research and study the Bible though. If for no other reason then computers do not wear out as fast as printed books do. Also, the computer is a powerful tool to search out the Book of Truth for whatever you may want to study.</font>

In your case, your computer is used to spew gibberish at people who don't want, need, or care about what you have to say, since you're quite obviously freaking nuts.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">>>but you're a few heat-resistant tiles short of safe reentry, buddy.

No problem, I have been where your at, and have no plans or desire to return.</font>

All hail, master of the non-sequitor.

I'm not going to touch your fantasies about "Martial Arts Masters" who call you up and want to chat about what you believe. You need help, buddy. Serious, shock-therapy-involving help.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">>>Tell that to the next mugger you see.

Now there is a novel concept. In the early church, they sold all they had and used the money to feed the poor. I have my clothing, which no one wants I am sure. I have some tools which only a honest man would be interested in. My truck is owned by the leasing company. Other than that, most of it belongs to my wife. So, what do I have that mugger would be interested in? </font>

Fine, change "mugger" to "rapist." Sooner or later, society's predators might get around to violating something you really do care about. If you're going to sit back while a man rapes your wife, and tell him you love him to boot, you're more bizarre than I at first thought. Your fantasies won't protect you from a dangerous world, nutbar.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">I know some one who died in a fire, trying to save their stuff. I can assure you, it's not worth it. Stuff can be replaced fairly easy, but once a life is spent, that's it.</font>

Precisely. There are those who would kill you even after you've turned over your worthless possessions. To a predator, your life is just as worthless. Pacifism will only get you stomped. But why am I trying to reason with a tinfoil-hat-wearing psychopath? Wait, I know -- here are a few more quotes from Spaceballs:

"Spaceballs the Flamethrower! (The kids love this one.)"

"What's the matter Colonel Sanders? ...Chicken?"

"Prepare for...LUDICROUS SPEED!"

There, now we can all sit back and wait for the collapse of society I have just initiated with this horrifyingly deadly quotation spree.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Jesus gave His life for me, so that I can have eternal life, and that is all that matters as far as I am concerned.</font>

Then do us all a favor and go ponder your eternal life somewhere else. We're not interested in your Dr. Strange approach to reality here.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Where I am going, is far better than where we are at in this moment of time.</font>

Here will be far better once you've left it, that's for sure.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">In fact I would be there right now, if it were not for my desire to take as many people with me as I can. </font>

Says the man who shoots up McDonald's because God told him to.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">>>>Razor's Spaceballs quote wasn't an attack on your beliefs any more than any of my posts have been. therein lay the joke.
Proverbs 26:19 Like a madman who throws firebrands, arrows, and death, Is the man who deceives his neighbor, And says, "I was only joking!"</font>

You still don't get how ridiculous you sound, do you?

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">It's very convenient for someone who wants to promote death and destruction not to be held accountable but to simply say: "It was a joke". </font>

Sci-fi movie parodies do not promote death and destruction. Comedies ARE jokes, you bizarre, disturbed little man.

-Razor

------------------
me-3.jpg

AKTI #A000845

[This message has been edited by Razoredj (edited 06-29-2001).]

confused.gif
Whoops.....I must have stumbled into the religious fanatic forum. Does anybody know where the balisong forum is?
confused.gif

------------------
kicker.gif

"The best is born of history and tradition."

Chung San

[This message has been edited by ChungSan (edited 06-29-2001).]

We need some Balisong content here.

I've got it….How many people in this forum like Balisongs?
rolleyes.gif

Let the coolness get into your vertebrae.

------------------
Doubt is an uncomfortable condition,
but certainty is a ridiculous one.

Uncle,

Please, don't mention NASCAR. Much like the World Wrestling Federation and Spaceballs (can you believe that sh*t?), it will be blamed for the Downfall of Western Civilization...

John reminds me of dozens of people I went to school with.

If it does not come out of, The Book, then it is E-Vile. Well, that's a load...

Especially in light of the fact they were citing the King James Version of The Bible which is mistranslated. So, if it is the Word of God and the Word is the Word, and Men were inspired not only to write it but Divinely Inspired to Translate it, how can the Word of God be mistranslated?

It then becomes the Translators World View of Things, or The Way Things Should Be. And we know how that movie ends...with people in chains...

I believe in God, but I'm not so arrogant to think I hold all of The Truth.

Just try to be good to people and take care of your own, and everything falls into place.

For me it always has.

well put ChungSan. This is a very touchy subject that many people misunderstand. Where's the bucket of icewater?

>>Does anybody know where the balisong forum is?

Second door on the left, but you need to know the secret code word to get in.

In most cases a off the subject post like this would have been locked long ago.

Originally posted by Don Rearic:
Uncle,

Please, don't mention NASCAR. Much like the World Wrestling Federation and Spaceballs (can you believe that sh*t?), it will be blamed for the Downfall of Western Civilization...

>>Personally, I've always been real suspicious of Disney Inc., and the advent of Japaneese motorcycles was the real 'Beginning of The End"...

John reminds me of dozens of people I went to school with.

>>Me too...time doesn't change/correct much there...

If it does not come out of, The Book, then it is E-Vile. Well, that's a load...

>>I concur wholeheartedly..deeds, and not words, are the True Way....

Especially in light of the fact they were citing the King James Version of The Bible which is mistranslated. So, if it is the Word of God and the Word is the Word, and Men were inspired not only to write it but Divinely Inspired to Translate it, how can the Word of God be mistranslated?

>>Much was lost in translation, or as todays PC history, rewritten to make it fit what you want the masses to believe.

It then becomes the Translators World View of Things, or The Way Things Should Be. And we know how that movie ends...with people in chains...

>>When "the meek inherit the Earth", then we quietly move in, kick their ass's, and take over!

I believe in God, but I'm not so arrogant to think I hold all of The Truth.

>>Sounds as if you've got yours all together...my own feelings as well..

Just try to be good to people and take care of your own, and everything falls into place.

For me it always has.

>>The problem is, and always will be...there's always going to be guys like John, that mean no harm, but there's no way that you'll ever get them to understand. Explaining or arguing is never going to work. They are what they are. As we are what we are. Let it go.

>>On Topic:...I hear that the Jaguar factory was seriously damaged by a recent Tiawan earthquake...very soon now, the value on them......will surely double... Gotta get me a couple more before the prices catch up to the recent new releases!

Uncle,

Alot of the time, what appears to be an argument or somewhat harsh debate, or me going after someone is not that at all.

Sometimes, and I said this in another thread, in another forum, sometimes, it is for the benefit of those who lurk or simply watch this and do not post to this thread in particular.

I don't like lies and I don't particularly like people crusading against Self-defense and wrapping it in The Shroud of Turin, if you get my drift...

I would hate for someone to think it is a "sin" to defend themselves or their family because that small-minded person claims it is. I would hate for them to come away with the idea that it is "destructive" or "tearing down" to defend yourself or another innocent party.

That's why I do what I do at times.

------------------
Usual Suspect™
"Ooh, see the fire is sweepin,' our very street today, burns like a red coal carpet, Mad Bull lost its way..."~R.S.
Knives & Stuff

>>I believe in God, but I'm not so arrogant to think I hold all of The Truth.

As I have said before, the Holy Spirit of God is the Spirit of truth. He is our helper, teacher, comforter and has been sent by God to guide us and lead us into all the truth.

The players are, the beast, the harlot that rides the beast, the false prophet and the True Church of Christ. The Harlot claims to believe in God, but is actually in bed with the world. When the true Church is raptured out of here, then the beast well turn on the Harlot to destroy her.

Rev. 17:16 "And the ten horns which you saw, and the beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her desolate and naked, and will eat her flesh and will burn her up with fire.

As we all know, anyone who worships the beast and receives the mark of the beast, well be thrown into the lake of fire. This is known as the second death.

Rev. 19:2
For true and righteous are His judgments, because He has judged the great harlot who corrupted the earth with her fornication; and He has avenged on her the blood of His servants shed by her."

>>I don't particularly like people crusading against Self-defense

If you want to defend yourself, go for it. I for one trust in God to defend me. We do not desire to take anything from anyone, just show them a better way.

Psalm 94:22
But the Lord has been my defense,
And my God the rock of my refuge.

Psalm 27:1
A Psalm of David.
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

just for you, johnr7:
i do not lie. i do not cheat. i do not steal, not do i covet, rape, pillage, kill, maim, injure, or any of the other things warned against by christians. this is merely by coincidence, however. i do not believe in a god of any type. i choose to live by my own moral standards. i try my damndest to make the world better, by being nice/kind to others, by accepting those whi are different from me, by giving to those who have less, and by doing anything else i can to help others have a better time of it. now, i did attend a catholic school for many years, however, so i know quite a bit about christianity.
now, would an all-loving, all-forgiving god really send me to a place of eternal damnation, even though i lived a good and moral life? this concept is utterly illogical.
peace.
aleX.

Wow man. You guys are tearing each other up.
cool.gif

------------------
Smoke the La, Flip the Bali.

Can the moderators change this topic perchance? It now is officially "How do you deal with thickheaded unwavering pious in your face religous zealot" Notice zealot is not plural.
Bob

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JohnR7 posted 06-29-2001 01:03 AM
"Masters and Grand Masters of the Martial and Defensive Arts from time to time, email me to discuss what I believe and what I have learned. Also, I contact them now and then, to learn about self defense, esp. when I plan to travel in areas that are restricted to Americans, like some areas in the Philippines."</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JohnR7 06-29-2001 03:07 PM
"If you want to defend yourself, go for it. I for one trust in God to defend me. We do not desire to take anything from anyone, just show them a better way."

Are you schozophrenic John?

Personally, I think you're off your onion at this point Dude.

And who is "We?" As in, "We do not desire to take anything from anyone..." Eh?

You hearing voices or do you have a mouse in your pocket?

You are either mindless, a liar or a fruitbat, I have not decided which, but I know that you contradict yourself in cycles. Must be the moon phase, from the Latin, lunaris, luna, lunaticus, where the word "Lunatic" comes from...

------------------
Usual Suspect™
"Ooh, see the fire is sweepin,' our very street today, burns like a red coal carpet, Mad Bull lost its way..."~R.S.
Knives & Stuff

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Strider:
Can the moderators change this topic perchance? It now is officially "How do you deal with thickheaded unwavering pious in your face religous zealot" Notice zealot is not plural.
Bob
</font>

Bob,

Well, I certainly hope I have not offended you as that would break my heart. I'm not a zealot at anything except the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back