How many Emersons do you own?

colubrid

Gold Member
Just curious how many Emersons the average forum member owns?

(the key word here is "average" forum member cause I know some of you have like over 10......:D)

I used to have 7 or 8, but I've since trimmed it down to one user (CQC-14) and a custom safe queen (Viper 4). I can't really justify owning a ton of Emersons since they're all generally the same - same steel, same handle materials. The only real difference is in the designs.

I have three identical CQC-10BTS's. One is in my pocket every single day and there are two brand new spares in the gun safe in case my user is lost/stolen/broken. Those are the only three knives, outside of the kitchen, that I own. If I need a more substantial knife, I'll reach for an axe.

I have 2 and 1 that was made by benchmade. Can we consider the benchmade one an Emerson?

User A-100, carried pretty much daily.

5 year commander, semi custom hand ground blade. Carry it every now and then.

Custom Cqc-8, zero chisel ground, g10 handles. An early 2002 model, and I use and carry it.

I'm saving up for another custom, hopefully a 6.

5 here. I've had more but sold or traded. The 10 handle is my favorite.

CQC10
A100
Commander
Camo Eotac
Tan Eotac

14. A Super Roadhouse, Super Raven, waved CQC-8, waveless CQC-8, waveless Surfire CQC-8, a SPECWAR, Poor Boy CQC-7, Poor Boy CQC-6, CQC-13, CQC-12, Vines and Roses CQC-12, Fixed desert Karambit, polymer Karambit, and a PUK.

1 CQC-8 plain edge user (one of my favorite knives) and 1 CQC-12 vines & roses edition (amazing action on that one)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387559978.443781.jpg

4....at the moment...

Journeyman
Roadhouse
Horseman
BM Version of the Super 7 it still counts so shushh :)

Had a 14 at one point. Waveless but it was cool.

Last edited:
Mini Commander, Gentleman Jim, Horseman, and a CQC 10.

Had a CQC 7b and 2001 Raven but they have since gone to better homes.

Dang, I don't know... 11, 10x2, mini8, commander, super commander, roadhouse, journeyman - can't think of any more right now, so I guess eight of 'em.

Back