How many people here are from Montana?

Greetings All !!!

I was just wondering how many people that log into Rob's Forum are from Montana besides me and Rob.

The only reason I ask is thinking about planning a Blade Forums users shoot in Montana.

What do you think Rob?:confused: :)

Well dang it Rob...I sure hope there are more than just us two from Montana on the forum. I think we should give it a couple weeks before we start making plans for a shoot.

I was going to bring my eldest boy by to see what ya have that will fill his hand. Are ya going to be around Friday?

I'm from MT as well if yoiu have a shoot i will be there. What type of a shoot you planning? Defensive handgun, three gun Rifle? You name it and i can probably round up three or four guys from here to show up.

Hey tacmedic I may have bumped into you somewhere. I do a lot of competition shooting. This summer I didnt get to do as much as I like however. I love the 3 gun stuff and defensive pistol. Did you happen to be at the Independence Day 3 gun in Logan? It was the most intensive hardcore 3 gun I ever shot. I plan on Ironman in Idaho next year......

Jerry, I wont be around much at all later this week.

Rob no i didn't make logan i had talked to Gregg about going and then i got behind on some of my horsehair orders and had to hitch up a belt in three days so the weekend was shot. I do plan on going over there come spring now that my daughter is in school at bozeman i have an excuse to go donate some lead to their hillside. here in eastern montana that type of shooting is tough to come by but i have heard Billings is starting to do some defensive type competitions kind of a cross between idpa and ipsc limited stuff. if you are interested email me and i can forward what i have if not maybe we can get a shoot going over on your end of the state.

Well guys I was kind of thinking about a mid winter tactical trials. Sidearm only. I have never heard of any winter shoots in Montana...so I tossed the idea out into the ether to find out if it would even be worth the time.
It would be a friendly shoot..no prizes except what you learn about yourself and you weapon in winter..good times..and possibly new friendships.

Well whatya think guys?

sounds good to me I have some steel that i could take along a couple of idpa style swingers and a falling plate rack

well I am glad to hear that you would be willing to participate. I guess more people need to participate...or else it will just be a plinkfest with a couple guys..not that that would be bad.

Location suggestions?

Now Mike...given that we know Rob, would that be famous or infamous?

By the way...how close are you to Homestead AFB? My brother in law works there as a civilian tech.

Originally posted by rick melear
Would love to spend the summers in Montana but when winter hits Im glad Im a Florida boy.

Hmmmmm....Runnin back to Florida huh. My Brother In Law live near Homestead AFB.

I could not live in a place where there are so many danged people...Love the summer here..even love the winter here. Great hunting, fishing, camping... etc.

Just got to love it

Does it count if you wish you were from MT.:eek:

Back