How much is a Darrel Ralph AXD 5.5?

First of all, I hope I am posting in the right section. I know HTM is Darrel Ralph's line, but I do not know if we can discuss his custom knives here. I am sorry if this is not the right place.
Does somebody know how much the AXD 5.5 inches costs? I know the price varies a lot depending on materials, so for example how much is the "The Expendables" assisted edition? I sent an email through the site last week, but still no answer, I guess they have a lot of work. So, before sending another email, if anybody has an estimate price, please share so that I do not waste Ralph's time and mine.
What is the production time for a custom order?

I believe the Expendables AXD is going to be in the $550.00 range. It has been a while since I talked to Darrel about the price on his customs but, I think you are looking at a base price, plain jane starting in the $475-$500 range. Hark or Neuron might have better info.

First of all, I hope I am posting in the right section. I know HTM is Darrel Ralph's line, but I do not know if we can discuss his custom knives here. I am sorry if this is not the right place.
Does somebody know how much the AXD 5.5 inches costs? I know the price varies a lot depending on materials, so for example how much is the "The Expendables" assisted edition? I sent an email through the site last week, but still no answer, I guess they have a lot of work. So, before sending another email, if anybody has an estimate price, please share so that I do not waste Ralph's time and mine.
What is the production time for a custom order?
The AXD is the one custom model of Darrel's that I don't have any of yet, so I'm not sure what the pricing is like on it. It's strange that you didn't get a reply to your email -- it probably just got lost in the shuffle of orders, inquiries, etc. since it came right after the SHOT Show. If you give DDR a call at the number on the website, I'm sure Lisa will be able to give you the latest info on the pricing of an Expendables-style AXD 5.5.

This is why I think we need to change the forum name from HTM to DDR / HTM so people don't get confused. I don't believe the AXD is a line that DDR makes often, but he will most likely make one if you wish. I can't give you a price quote since I'm not too familiar with the AXD knife. But give the shop a call at 740-965-9970. They'll take care of you.

$550 sounds very reasonable. Does anyone have their email? I cannot find it on the site, and there are some problems with the contact form when I press "Post". I still get an email that I have successfully send a message, but I suspect they are not actually getting my messages. A call would cost me as much as the shipping of the item (telephone prices to US are outrageous here). :(

I did order the Expendable knife and price for asist. (movie)is $1050 and manual is 950. Not sure if they still takeing a orders but the wait time is 6-12mo

I send many mails about this knife, 5,5 is 1050 for assist and 950 for M/A. I'll probably order manual ver 4.4inch for 825$. I think a other AXD builds have similar prices to expendables but I'm not 100% sure .

Here is mail to DDR CS
<lisagroves.ddrcs@gmail.com>

I hope a DDR will not kill me : ).

WOW, I guess I was way off. Sorry about that.

SENGVIN - Was that an HTM or a custom?

Yeah, that's definitely a custom price, not HTM.

I know HTM has a lot on its plate (including quite a few things that haven't been officially announced but that I chatted with Darrel and others about at SHOT), but I'd still love to see a HTM AXD at a price-point in the neighborhood of the HTM Madd Maxx and upcoming Ti framelock large Gunhammer (say, $450-500). I think that with the Expendables tie-in/exposure -- not to mention the fact that it'd be a big, very well-made titanium framelock with an awesome design -- it'd be very successful.

I think that explains it. I know Darrel wanted to do an HTM Expendables AXD. I am guessing that neuron is right on the money. There is so much coming down the pipe for HTM that it wasn't feasible to add it into the line up. Even it was just a limited release.

Back