how to throw glass shards

lets say you break a glass mirror take two shard and rub then together down the edges of eachother so as not to get glass dust on your hands then grab em buy the dull edge or edges and throw away:foot:

lets say you break a glass mirror take two shard and rub then together down the edges of eachother so as not to get glass dust on your hands then grab em buy the dull edge or edges and throw away:foot:

OK, let's say you do that ....

Hey warman87, how about taking it easy. There is not need to start a new thread for everything that pops into your head. Gather all of your thoughts together and post them in one thread and we will address them one at a time.

:confused:WTF!?

?? ya know in an emergincy or something

Ahh.. yes, good thinking. Next time my house is on fire or somebody has fallen over a cliff or I come upon a crashed aeroplane I'll grab the nearest mirror and break a couple of pieces off. I like it.

If you break a mirror it means 7 years bad luck :eek: you will never get anything to stick with that much bad luck.

Im also wondering what kind of emergency situation would be rectified by throwing glass ?

Be carefull ;)

Im also wondering what kind of emergency situation would be rectified by throwing glass ?

I'm not absolutely sure but I suspect it might be useful if you were being attacked by ninjas in the mall.

There is defo. a lot of glass at malls !

He could be onto something here :thumbup:

What about using a slingshot with the tempered glass pebbles? :D

... or you could pour a handful into a muzzle loader ...

Not sure how well that would work but it could be spectacular in way one or another.

I don`t know....Rick Jay throws playing cards and I`ve watched him stick them in watermelons. And here in Japan I saw an old guy give a demo where he threw coins. He stuck three 100 yen coins (just a little bigger than a US quarter) in an apple about 10 feet away.

Gather all of your thoughts together and post them in one thread and we will address them one at a time.

Now THAT will be one hell of an entertaining thread!:D

You could grind it up and dip your cloth wrapped hands smeared with epoxy into it. I bet no one has thought of that!

Back