HUGE SALE.. Happy Fathers Day SAVE 30% 6.17.12

I will work something out for you friend.
The Elite Boss is Sold Out and we are not making anymore of them.
With the CPM s35vn steel they will be highly collectable and probably double if not triple in value rather quickly
Congratulations on getting a Boss Elite and thanks again for your business.
Respect.
just got shipping notice....should be anyday now

Hey Mike,
I sent you an email Sunday about an issue I had but I haven't heard back from you. I know you're a busy guy but I just hitting you up for a response. Thanks.

Hey Mike,
I sent you an email Sunday about an issue I had but I haven't heard back from you. I know you're a busy guy but I just hitting you up for a response. Thanks.

Thanks Friend.
I will try to get caught up tonight on email.
We usually try to ship within a week of recieving payment.
The Fathers Day sale was so Huge that we are running about 2 weeks on those orders.
Give me a call if you need to talk 361 443 0161

Thanks Friend.
I will try to get caught up tonight on email.
We usually try to ship within a week of recieving payment.
The Fathers Day sale was so Huge that we are running about 2 weeks on those orders.
Give me a call if you need to talk 361 443 0161

Thanks for the response. Mad respect from the dirty south FL.

I will work something out for you friend.
The Elite Boss is Sold Out and we are not making anymore of them.
With the CPM s35vn steel they will be highly collectable and probably double if not triple in value rather quickly
Congratulations on getting a Boss Elite and thanks again for your business.
Respect.

Mike, I got a notice that the Black Diamond Boss shipped today, (invoice 1246) but I still have not heard anything about my order for 2 Elite Bosses that I ordered the week before (invoice 1208, June 9). Could you let me know the status?

Did you make another run of Elite Bosses? I saw they were for sale again on the website.

Thanks

Mike,

I sent you a message on your site about the father's day special I placed on june 10th, and I haven't heard back yet. Are the Black Diamonds shipping?

Jim P.

I talked to Mike last night and he said he has a bunch of knives packaged and ready to ship. He said that he had gotten behind. I got the email about my Black Diamond shipping on Friday and it is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

I talked to Mike last night and he said he has a bunch of knives packaged and ready to ship. He said that he had gotten behind. I got the email about my Black Diamond shipping on Friday and it is supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

That's cool, and I know he must be busy but a little communication with customers is always nice ;)

That's cool, and I know he must be busy but a little communication with customers is always nice ;)

Give him a call. Every time I have called he has answered his phone whether he was in the shop or not. Looking forward to my packages to arrive.

Give him a call. Every time I have called he has answered his phone whether he was in the shop or not. Looking forward to my packages to arrive.

I've had no luck via the phone or emails. He must be very behind, since I'm over a month since my order was placed and haven't received the knife.

Mike always comes through. Keep in mind he is a small custom shop.

I've had no luck via the phone or emails. He must be very behind, since I'm over a month since my order was placed and haven't received the knife.

Back