Photos I got some bits `n bobs for my brother...

Vintage_Mens_Travel_Grooming_Set.jpg

Vintage_Mens_Travel_Grooming_Set_1.jpg

Vintage_Mens_Travel_Grooming_Set_2.jpg

Vintage_Mens_Travel_Grooming_Set_3.jpg

High-definition_Makeup_Magnifying_Mirror.jpg

5_x_Nuage_Mens_Shaving_Oil_With_Menthol.jpg

Now that my brother has rediscovered the joys of a metal double edge razor - he absolutely adores the new Chinese Q-shave adjustable clone - called a River Lake chrome handle or something - I got him a vintage shaving / grooming kit and a little magnifying mirror for it (which was missing) and some little Nuage 25 ml shaving oil things that`ll fit in the case - so hopefully it`ll give him a chuckle and maybe help his social life - haha !
I like the bottle opener - very handy for traveling - haha !
I got him a hundred Derby Extras - so he`s good to go.
They haven`t arrived yet - our Royal Mail has big problems and major delays.
Not as good as you guys boutique things but it`s a step in the right direction; certainly better than plastic cartridges anyway - and tons cheaper !

Last edited:
VINTAGE_SHAVING_KIT.jpg

SHAVING_KIT.jpg

Well the vintage shaving kit finally arrived a week late but was excellent value and quality at about $15 with p&p.
I`m guessing but it looks to be from about the late sixties to mid seventies and is in fabulous condition.
The Gillette razor is good quality if a little light - well it is a travel razor and the scissors are still sharp.
The comb and brush look unused and the zip still works smoothly on the fitted case.
I put some Egyptian Lord Rainbow stainless blades in together with a little magnifying folding travel mirror and some shaving oil spray.
I can finally send it to my brother down South on Monday - I am sure he will appreciate it because he travels to the mainland and Europe frequently.

Back