i hate to do this but.....

You all are the bomb and make me proud to be a member of this community. Rock on brothers and sisters!

Hearing the story of the phonecall with your sis made me chocke up mang,,, don't do that :eek:

Tell Kelly she's very welcome and we're glad to help the little fella out :thumbup:

,,,yes, us knifeguys can be a bunch of softies when a kid is involved,,, apart from Carto, we're not all ogres :D ;)

Hearing the story of the phonecall with your sis made me chocke up mang,,, don't do that :eek:

Tell Kelly she's very welcome and we're glad to help the little fella out :thumbup:

,,,yes, us knifeguys can be a bunch of softies when a kid is involved,,, apart from Carto, we're not all ogres :D ;)

WHAT?!?..............I like kids............................they're tasty

I hope you cut yourself on a Horton..............Foreigner

glove. when i started to play ball, i used my dads glove, that before was his dads. glove had been playing ball for 50 years before i got it, and to this day it was the best glove i ever had

glove it is, he will be coming down for a visit in about a month and i will be taking him to the local sports store. when he pics it out i will get a pic of me and him and post it up. i talked to my nephew on the phone last night and he is pumped to be able to go to the camp. thanks again guys, you are the best.

I am too out of the loop. Bradley you get what you need for your Nephew? I can contribute $25. Let me know.

glove it is, he will be coming down for a visit in about a month and i will be taking him to the local sports store. when he pics it out i will get a pic of me and him and post it up. i talked to my nephew on the phone last night and he is pumped to be able to go to the camp. thanks again guys, you are the best.

Actually,

I am sending J paypal money too. Towards the glove and hat. I played baseball for about 15 years until my knees got too worn out. I know what it is like to want something like that and have it just out of reach. PP sent. $25.00

we are all good, i paid for the camp and the extra was given to me to buy something my nephew needs which happens to be a new glove. everyone here has gone above and beyond.

thank you, i hope one day i will be able to meet some of the people on this forum and shake their hand.

Well, most of us will be at blade...............drinking 5.00 beers......

Is there going to be a Horton Knives USA booth with huge cuts of beef hanging from meat hooks that we can demo on and mock door frames set up that we can pry open?

Just saw the exhibitors list, J is not on there. Busse though. And there will also be a Randall discussion thing going on Sat and Sunday morning. Cool sheit. Maybe my Randall will be ready soon that I bought 3 years ago.

Last edited:
Back