I have a Boker Sickle

I have had a Boker Farm Sickle for a long time and was wondering if anybody here knew anything about them. Is it a common item (never seen one around or on eBay) or something I should hang on too. I don't think I have ever posted here before, thanks for any input.

Never heard of it, or even seen one, but I'm a recent Boker buyer, so I'm not familiar with the older stuff. Can you post any pics of it? Terry may be able to give you some information, but he doesn't always get a chance to post here every day.

Check this thread periodically, and hopefully he'll be able to provide satisfactory answers to your questions.

Here is a picture, you can't see but it says Boker USA on the middle of the blade

bokersickleeq1.jpg

Very interesting. Pretty cool looking. Hope Terry or someone knows something about it.

Hello, and welcome to the forum.
I would recommend holding on to it.
At one point, Boker USA, back in the 30's-50's made farm tools,
woodworking tools, etc. Nowadays, they are very rare.
We here at the office have only come across 1.
Good find, and a piece of history, to be sure.
Thanks, TJT

Well that is cool, thanks for the info. I would be willing to trade it for a nice skinner or ?

phelanpain said:
Well that is cool, thanks for the info. I would be willing to trade it for a nice skinner or ?

Put a thread up in the "For Trade" section of this site, see what kind of responses you get. With a blade that cool looking, you're bound to get some hits.

Back