I have a Rosarms 'Kisten' & 'Rescuer-1' on order and coming my way...

I have these two models heading my way, the Rosarms 'Kisten' & 'Rescuer-1'....

22_600x.jpg

rescuer-1_2048x.jpg

I like the uniqueness that Russian knives have added to my eclectic collection.

Last edited:
IMG_0057WEB.jpg
Screenshot_20220415-125844_Samsung Internet.jpg
gotta love russian designs and their unapologetic naming of "antiterror" for a knife.

This one made by Melita-K will be my next purchase, as soon as i can find a dealer that has it in stock.

I received them today, quick shipping on their part 👍

Packaging was good, they each being in their own individual factory boxes and placed inside a US Postal Priory Mail box that did good at protecting them 👍

Each one came with their own card with the knife's model and steel grade that were used to make them 👍

The factory boxes, with their hay type filling, was a nice touch 👍

A Rosarms letter of "Thank You" for the purchase was included, also listing the knife models sent to me 👍

Both knives came without blemishes and are very nicely done 👍

One particular thing that really impressed me, is how well the Hornbeam Wood handle was machined. It's precise enough to almost look like a synthetic, but it's definitely wood, and is really well done 👍

I was a little disappointed that the steel material is not marked on either knife.

But, overall, kudos to Rosarms 👍😊👍

The Rescuer-1 is the one on top, the Kisten below it...
20220418_150912_(1).jpg20220418_150853_(1).jpg20220418_150821_(1).jpg20220418_160059.jpg20220418_160251.jpg

Last edited:
Nice score. I regret passing up on a Rescuer at a gun show years ago and haven't seen or heard a peep about them since. It's such a striking pattern I've not seen replicated elsewhere.

Please follow up with pics and your thoughts after use.

Nice score. I regret passing up on a Rescuer at a gun show years ago and haven't seen or heard a peep about them since. It's such a striking pattern I've not seen replicated elsewhere.

Please follow up with pics and your thoughts after use.

Thank you, sir!
As for my using them, I can't help you there, sir, since I purchased them only as representations for my collection hobby.

Back