I have had a great week.

pipeman157

Platinum Member
This has been a great week for me. This is what I have got in this week.:D

Sleddingwinter2009022.jpg

I was wondering where that Tac Boot XL was going to...and that cleaver...you got that before me you cork...!!!! Im going to have to trip you or have some of my goons knee cap you at Blade so you dont get to Marks table before I do ya bastid..:D

I was wondering where that Tac Boot XL was going to...and that cleaver...you got that before me you cork...!!!! Im going to have to trip you or have some of my goons knee cap you at Blade so you dont get to Marks table before I do ya bastid..:D

Hmm. I might 'volunteer,' provided Pipeman has 3 Terrells ... and I get to keep one.;):)

Ren,
The XL Tac is one sweet knife. I will be at Blade and I will have to meet my competition (Ren) in person. My luck while me and you are competing to be their first someone else will sneak in and make off with the goods:D.

I'm just going to sit back behind the table and watch you two beat the crap out of each other.... Popcorn anyone :)

MT

Nice collection there, now post a vid of you tenderizing some meat with those knucks.

Talk about Job security...:D Tell that cornholer Bobby Grove to show up too and you will be sold out by friday morning..

Shit Ren, I'm not going to make it to Blade but I've got $10 on you bud :thumbup:

pipeman157 I hate to say this but it's going to be awfully hard to get a good hold on this bad mofo :eek:

Behold, Ren the Terrrible..........

Jason-copy.jpg

Behold, Ren the Terrrible..........

Jason-copy.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Ren,
Is that how you look after a bottle of tequila? :eek: Just kidding, I will have to use my ultra tactical skills to sneak by him.:p

My week just got alot better :D:thumbup:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC08954.jpg
    DSC08954.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 24
Glad those got there man.... I'd never shipped that many overseas at once, so I was sweating customs a tad bit...

MT

Glad those got there man.... I'd never shipped that many overseas at once, so I was sweating customs a tad bit...

MT

They didnt get inspected by customs in Taiwan, the package just came right through.

Knuckles are actually perfectly legal here as long as they are not metalic,
so these boys are just the ticket :thumbup:

Back