I Just Got Booted From The Hippy.com Forum

And if Skip actually responds to you, I'll be surprised. I never received a post or email from him with a cease and desist request. I found out I was banned by tring to respond to a post in which some 17 year old kid was stating that I was acting "like a kid of a child totally man."

I simply got the white screen with the, "You've been banned, idiot!" message.

"Tut Shady?"
rotfl.gif

Doggone it Colinz! Cut and paste so I can share in the fun!:D
I got banned from their forum <i>so I can't even read their stuff!</i>

Yeah, CDN Hippy is a real putz as well. I didn't get a chance to go after his crazy arguments. They canned me too fast. You should see the sort of things he writes concerning gun control.:mad::barf:

Did they delete all my posts as well as the threads I created? I posted all along the "Delta Force Got Creamed" thread and one other that I can't remember the name of.

Those insidious pricks altered what I had posted to make it sound like I was a leftist cretin like themselves. What a bunch of pansies. Leftists have always silenced the truth. They can't deal with it. FistOfMars will be back.

I'll bet they even delete your postings, Tut. Hey, did they delete mine or are they still there in the Delta Force thread?

They <i>altered</i> your posts Komondor?!?

Figures.:mad:

I think I may have found a way to reenter their forum. Heh... Gonna sneak in with an eStrider in my eTeeth to recon and make my presence known tomorrow.:D

KT- Great joke!!!!!!! :)
Heres hoping it come true..........soon!!
and that they warn Ryan first!!! :p:p:p
:)
:eek:

You know it is scary there are people like that in this great country. People whom were actually born and raised here.
Yet it is comforting and amusing to know how unintelligent, and especially illogical, they all appear to be. They wouldn't last 5 minutes on these forums.

They deleted all your posts in the Delta thread, Kamf... friggin' hippies....

It figures they would delete my postings. What hypocrites! At least I got a look into the mind of Anti-Americans living in this country.
:rolleyes:
To be fair, I'm sure that there are plenty of so-called "hippies" that do love and appreciate this country. Just because someone doesn't agree with my view or the current opinion of the majority doesn't make them any less American or patriotic. That freedom is one of the beautiful keystones of this nation. I'm just sorry to see a group of individuals over there that practices a totalitarian censorship policy against all they find disagreeable or contrary to their world view. This flies in the face of all this country stands for. They cry, "Free Speech," and then make a mockery of the First Ammendment. They are a population of individuals who are all too willing to partake of any and all rights and privileges that being an American citizen has. And then they have the arrogance to feel that they can pick and choose what obligations they have to this country that they will fulfill.

And the worst affrontery of all is that their votes all count as much as yours and mine.:mad:

Back