I learned everything on know on the internet, television, and video games

Bladite

ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb
The finish of Part 1 was all I needed: "I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul..."

That was 11minutes of my life you just wasted, I now think you owe me that Becker MACHAX now.

Thank you, drive thru....

That was 11minutes of my life you just wasted, I now think you owe me that Becker MACHAX now.

Thank you, drive thru....

i have a 1000 yd grendel build, you will not get my machaxen!

also, it has a bayonet, for cbbq, that's carmelized bbq :) yum

Pretty freakin funny. I like the emotionless bears spewing all types of profanity.

Good find!

I love you so much Bladdy. This is hilarious.

Bladite, if there's one thing you can be counted on to do, it's to find some totally worthless BUT hilarious sh**!:D

there's a website where you can go and have this things generated for you based on nearly any content.

i'm thinking of converting a choice tactical knife thread into one myself... they even upload to youtube for you. hah.

plus the ones that already exist. man. i love the computer voice just blasting out the quips. it makes it seem more surreal somehow.

http://www.xtranormal.com/

I did learn all that...99 degree blackbelt in mall ninja. Lol, there is no experience like field experience. But books etc have some great info. Doctors start in school. Then cut. So it makes sense to have some experiance before you have something sharp in your hand.

Back