I need some help with a Christmas gift for my husband.

I would love to get a vacuum chamber thing for him but there are a lot of different ones out there.
You literally just joined BF's minutes ago, find your way here to the CC sub-forum to make your very first post, on a KNIFE forum.... seeking advice for a vacuum chamber for your male counterpart? Very interesting, LeAnn "D". 👈😘💥

Last edited:
A long time ago now, I handled the then new Spyderco multitool at a mall specialty shop. It had both aslip joit plyers and an adjustable wrench, along with multiple bits etc . . .and it came apart in two pieces with a Spydrco knife blsade . . .and on and on. It seemed to be over engineered and not that useable. The price point was high too and I chose not to buy it.

Dontcha know what I got for Christmas!

it was a unique first post for the OP as pointed out by Kelama, let’s keep it to knives please was my thought.

My wife actually asked me just yesterday which of my Sebenzas she should wrap and put under the tree!
Tricky wife plays Reverse Uno!

Just like we hide new knives in the smoke screen of the existing collection, Sneaky Wife gifts you a Christmas knife you already owned! :eek::cool:

Back