I need the owner of Bladeforums!

kda89508

Gold Member
Hi, will the owner of Bladeforums please email me at kda89508@yahoo.com I am having trouble getting logged on for some reason and it is not cookies. THANK YOU! Kevin

You'll have to be specific. At this point all I can tell you is you were logged on when you posted that....

ThreadMoving.jpg

I have the same trouble. I can log one one minute then come back and will try four or five times. Just the thing telling me you have 1 out of 5 now. Go back again and again.

S/F,
CEYA!

If you tell us exactly what is happening we might be able to help you. If you tell us "I keep getting error messages" and don't tell us what error messages, we will send trained assassins to kidnap your lawn flamingos.

I am having the same trouble as ceya one. I may be able to log in one time and then not again for 3 or 4 days. If I do get logged in once I leave the sight for one second it logs me out and will not let me log back in again. By pure luck I am on right now and am able to respond to this. Sorry about not knowing where to post this problem. All I want to do is be able to trade knives again. When I log in is says I have not logged in and ask me to do it again. Please email me at kda89508@yahoo.com when you find out what the problem is because I may not be able to get back on again for who knows how long. THANK YOU! Kevin

One more time, tell us exactly what is happening. What happens when you try to log in and can't? Do I have to give you a multiple choice question? The keyboard explodes. The monitor smokes. You see an error message that says "Sorry, we won't let you log in because you are a computer weenie." I can't possibly list all the possibilities. Just tell us what happens.

You can read this forum whether you're logged in or not. If you can't log in and post you can email me cougar.javanet@rcn.com

When you guys log in are you clicking on the remember me box? If there is no check mark in that box you will be logged out every time you leave the forum.

I got email from kda89508 -- he was getting the "thank you for logging in" page but then he would get sent back to the login page most of the time, and even when he managed to log in for a while every time he paused for a moment the system would log him out again. Is anyone else having that problem?

I told him about checking the "remember me" box and that seems to have solved his problem, though it's too early to be certain of that.

You must have cookies enabled for it to work. That may involve putting www.bladeforums.com in your safe zone in whatever security you're running. Don't worry, we have no advertising....

If you've enabled cookies and checked the "remember me" box and you still have a problem your cookies are corrupted. Delete your cookies. If you're using Internet
Explorer click Tools (at the top of the screen) then Internet Options (at the bottom of the menu) then click the "delete cookies" button. If you're using another browser it will be similar -- if you can't figure it out let us know and we'll help you.

Cougar Allen said:
If you tell us exactly what is happening we might be able to help you. If you tell us "I keep getting error messages" and don't tell us what error messages, we will send trained assassins to kidnap your lawn flamingos.
Thanks for kidnapping my birds. I hate mowing around them ! lol

GigOne said:
So, how do I fix my computer problem ?

What he said! I keep getting those messages whenever I do this or that.

Eagerly waiting for Cougar's reply, I remain,

QS

Just to back to Cougar's last post here and he tells you what you need to do. I did it and it works. If that does not work I am sure he will help you. THANK YOU! Kevin

Not funny. :(
I get those error messages left and right and you have nothing better to do than mock me. Not cool, Cougar, not cool at all! Could you please do your voluntary, unpaid job and do something to actually help Gig and me? :grumpy:

Quiet Storm said:
Not funny. :(
I get those error messages left and right and you have nothing better to do than mock me. Not cool, Cougar, not cool at all! Could you please do your voluntary, unpaid job and do something to actually help Gig and me? :grumpy:
Come on now...Since we in the USA had a Vice President who invented the internet (Al Gore :D), the least you can do is to figure-out your own computer...After-all, you ARE German.:D.

Back