I need your prayers please....

I hope everything turns out well.

shamanic_smudging1.jpg

Thank you everyone, my wife was up all night crying and coughing. She was asking me why god would do this to her, after he always protected her all her life. She didn't sleep at all. I have a half day of work then we are going to meet with the doctors at 4:00pm today, and she's so scared about what they will say. They are saying the need another broncoplopsky. Lung sample, the other one they got wasn't enough.

Thank you Again

Still cranking out the smoke and pushing the prayers for your wife and your family Krav.

I'm sorry to hear you and your wife are going through such a difficult time. I hope you have family/friends nearby that can help and support you so that you are able to take breaks for nutrition/rest. Been there more than once. It's scary. Praying for strength, comfort, and that God will guide your doctors to aid your wife to a speedy and full recovery.

Prayers for a full health recovery sent for your better half's health problems and your life back to normal again.**
God Bless you all.^

We had a brief consultation with the lung doctor, she said the need another biopsy on the other lung. They said it's a mystery of what kind of cancer it is, and it seems to be aggressive . There are 2 tumors one in each lung and spots on her liver. My wife ask the doctor if it can be cured, she said they are not sure.

Thank you for all your prayers, and god bless all of you and your families.

Again I say, advances in medicine in recent years have been astounding. My SIL, a nurse practicioner, was diagnosed with a very virulent cancer last fall and with aggressive treatment is now in remission. Keep the faith and hope Krav, and give it freely to your wife. Her attitude can make a world of difference, IMHO. Prayers and healing thoughts continue.

I am optimistic and positive. She survived a car accident some years ago, they called her family up to say good bye, and she pulled thru that and survived with minimal problems.

She had her 3 aunts perform a ceremony from Brasil , called the spirit to her last night at 10:00p.m. She had to lay down in a bed with a white blanket across her chest. She said she fell asleep for a half hour, amazingly because she always had problems sleeping. Especially now.

You guys are a blessing, I can't get thru this bye myself, I do feel your prayers and smoke are helping us.
Thank you from all my heart.

Krav, I have to echo what Codger_64 and N.E.Tim both said. Never stop believing, Never stop praying, Never give up hope, Never give up. Be strong for each other and be there for her boy.

Prayers and smoke sent from PA, it's always a question why things happen the way they do, it can drive you nuts thinking about it, pondering what might have lead this to be, but, in the end, it's in God's hands and there is a plan, we just don't have His thoughts or reasons yet...

G2

Sending positive thoughts and a prayer to your family and wishes for a speedy recovery.!

Krav
My friend, I don't know how you feel, but I know the fear your wife is feeling, as I am one year after having been through a major operation with Bowel Cancer, at 49 years old I wasn't prepared for that...
When they scanned me there were spots on my lungs and Liver - and there were fears that it had spread in my Pelvis...
thankfully the spots turned out to be non cancerous on my Lungs and Liver - although there are still problems with my Liver- and of course I carry a lot less Bowel than what I used to as well as 49 less Lymph Nodes... please research what WHEATGRASS juicing can do against cancer cells - I am NOT into this alternative stuff, but there is something very very convincing in ALL results of wheatgrass tests... I only write this because of the concern and knowledge of the fear that is taking you family hostage.
I hope all the very very best for you and your wife, and of course her son..... all of our thoughts to you from us here in New Zealand

Back