I'd like to apologize

If I've seemed a bit off latley, or short with anyone via emails or the phone. Been going through quite a bit of trouble latley. I'll explain so you know what i've been dealing with. I work part time as a Bail Enforcement Agent, I picked up a hispanic male a month or so ago and we got into a pretty bad fight and he really did get the worse end of it. Turns out he tried filing Agg. Assault and Kidnapping charges.... It's been hell trying to get all this straight, but the good news is I'm out of trouble:D And he's out of the Country;) "It pays to have a friend with INS":rolleyes:

It also looks like I'm single again... Have decided that's a good thing...... She kept asking who these girl's Blade Babe and Shaggi are:rolleyes: I think she thought they were girls that I works with... but oh well, it just mean's more money for knives:D

Hopefully I'll get back in the swing of things.... Looks like Blade 03 is going to be a big party now.... I won't have a ball and chain wrapped around my neck:footinmou

Feel's better to get this off my chest

One last thing:
Jamie since I know you read these forums to check up on me....
HAHAHAHA the Checking account is closed:D

Congrats Raden and good luck !

While I hate that trite saying it is true, "today is the first day of the rest of your life".

My other favorite saying is -

"Peace, love and one more Busse" (and I am not that peaceful of a person - as Jerry will tell you!).

Marc

Jay,
I hope everything turns out well for you!
I got those questions too! Especially when I met with them on a couple of occasions...:cool:
Relax! I was delivering beer for Jerry!:D
Best of luck to you!
Rob

Originally posted by Dark Nemesis
Apology accepted....just don't forget about the $50 you owe me and all will be well ;) :D
You too!?!?!? I thought I was the only one he owed $100 to...:eek: :grumpy: ;) :p :D

Raden,
It sounds like you had a very crappy month. That sucks! It's good to hear that you didn't get charged with anything.

I don't want to upset your girlfriend or cause any problems, so I'll clear myself real quick.
I am the Customer Service Representative for Busse Knife Company. Shaggi is one of the girls that works in the office at Busse also! So I don't think there is any possible way that we work with Jay!! LOL!

If my politeness ever causes a problem with you guys, let me know and I'll be mean the next time you call!!! LOL!! I'm only kidding!!

BB

If it will help clear you even further I volunteer myself to spend a month with Kassi to show your wife she is unavailable ;) Only for you Raden...only for you :D

You got into a fight with an Hispanic and lost your woman?

You have led a full life already.

Originally posted by Blade Babe
Raden,
I am the Customer Service Representative for Busse Knife Company. Shaggi is one of the girls that works in the office at Busse also! So I don't think there is any possible way that we work with Jay!! LOL! BB

yeah right?? that's a likely story.. my wife wonders who the "babe" gal is who's been using my credit :confused:

i hope you bring some of those outfits with you to blade, babe:cool:

If it will help clear you even further I volunteer myself to spend a month with Kassi to show your wife she is unavailable ;) Only for you Raden...only for you :D
:cool:Oh the sacrifice...LOL:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Blade Babe
...let me know and I'll be mean the next time you call!!! LOL!! I'm only kidding!! BB

You're polite to some of us!!!?? Is that a different call in number??:p :p ;) :D

(just kidding guys. Those wimmins ROCK!!!! oh no, no she'll cut off my shipments...)

I try to do what I can for others, LOL :D
LMAO!!! You just give until it hurts!!! Then you give some more!!!:rolleyes: :D :cool: :eek:

Originally posted by Bobby B
LMAO!!! You just give until it hurts!!! Then you give some more!!!:rolleyes: :D :cool: :eek:

Guess you could say I'm one of the true "givers" in the world, hehehehe :D

Originally posted by thatmguy
You're polite to some of us!!!?? Is that a different call in number??:p :p ;) :D

(just kidding guys. Those wimmins ROCK!!!! oh no, no she'll cut off my shipments...)

ROTFLMAO !!!!! Oh that was just too good :)

Guess you could say I'm one of the true "givers" in the world, hehehehe :D

SLAP SLAP SLAP!!!! DN... Wake up!!! You're dreaming again!!!:D :D :D

Dude... been there. As someone once told me, this too, shall pass. Most important piece of advice I can give you... go talk to somebody about it. Get yourself a good counsellor, shrink, or psychologist. Your medical plan usually covers it all. Friends and family are great although it takes it toll on them eventually. An objective listener is the best. Good luck and be well.

For God sake guys and gals.... I'm not married:D
It's a good thing, she would have taken everything.

All is well and good now, this should have happened long ago. I think I'll enjoy the single life for a while before I even think of getting involved again:footinmou You know how it goes:D

Thanks for all the well wishes:cool:

Back