ID old throwing knives please

Hoping someone can help me ID these knives for a friend. Nicely made with leather scales.
They have Leonard E Oberner? Maybe Lerner? They have oak leaf and acorns engraved with a knife through an acorn.
Thanks for any help guys.

Comparing the N in Leonard to the "N" in the last name I would say that the last name is OBERMER.

You didn't say where or how you got them. If in an estate sale, look for obituaries with that last name. May find Leonard listed as the dead person or a related survivor. The knives appear to be relatively crude one-offs made in a backyard shop.

Comparing the N in Leonard to the "N" in the last name I would say that the last name is OBERMER.

You didn't say where or how you got them. If in an estate sale, look for obituaries with that last name. May find Leonard listed as the dead person or a related survivor. The knives appear to be relatively crude one-offs made in a backyard shop.
They are a friends they didn't know anything about them, they were found in their basement while cleaning it out. There is a number 6 below the knife/acorn so possibly several were made. Thanks for the help.

Back