Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it to the point I will not consider future CRK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh K

Platinum Member
Poll is anonymous, no need to pitch fits about who says what that way.

IMG_3352.jpg

Last edited:
I'm slightly disturbed that this ever became an issue.

..not sure who you're blaming, Chris or the people objecting to it. ??

Regardless, "Idaho Made" became an issue because it seriously conflicts with the austere beauty that is the signature design element to a Chris Reeve's knife! When where something's made stands out more prominently than who it's made by you've got a problem. It's so bad that I won't be buying any of Chris' new knives with that atrocity on it.

*edit*
Adding a picture to better illustrate the atrocity in question...

2s9eqkp.jpg

Last edited:
It's just a minor annoyance to me. I hope CRK makes it more subtle, but it won't stop me from buying more.

...THE ANONYMITY of this Poll has NOTHING TO DO WITH whether or not we wish to VOICE OUR OPINION OR reply to someone else voicing theirs!

...THE ANONYMITY of this Poll has NOTHING TO DO WITH whether or not we wish to VOICE OUR OPINION OR reply to someone else voicing theirs!

My thread, my choice. If you want to bash someone for their opinion take it somewhere else. If you want to voice your opinion, go right a head in the poll.

My thread, my choice. If you want to bash someone for their opinion take it somewhere else. If you want to voice your opinion, go right a head in the poll.

1st. I haven't seen ANY "bashing" so I have no idea what that's referring to.

2nd. You don't "own" this thread, it's posted in a PUBLIC FORUM where any member can comment on it.

3rd. The way YOU WORDED your Original Post led me to believe that you were protecting the anonymity OF THE PERSON VOTING. That's the very reason of making a poll ANONYMOUS, otherwise you can see who voted for what! ANONYMITY ain't got sh|t to do with HOW YOU REPLY TO A THREAD or whether or not you choose to!

1st. I haven't seen ANY "bashing" so I have no idea what that's referring to.

2nd. You don't "own" this thread, it's posted in a PUBLIC FORUM where any member can comment on it.

3rd. The way YOU WORDED your Original Post led me to believe that you were protecting the anonymity OF THE PERSON VOTING. That's the very reason of making a poll ANONYMOUS, otherwise you can see who voted for what! ANONYMITY ain't got sh|t to do with HOW YOU REPLY TO A THREAD or whether or not you choose to!

I really don't care enough to reply, but I will note that if the thread gets out of hand I'll lock it and let it sink.

Well, considering I really have no choice, I will try the second hand market first to find some older sebenzas, but if it comes down to it and there is a model I really like and can't find anywhere else, then I guess I will have to but it with the new stamp. I don't like it, but it is still a Chris Reeve made knife. Hopefully he will see a lot of people do not like the stamp and just stop stamping them like that, but if not, oh well, what are we gonna do. It is still made to the tight tolerances we all love, it's not gonna make me stop buying the knives completely.

..not sure who you're blaming, Chris or the people objecting to it. ??

"Idaho Made" became an issue because it seriously conflicts with the austere beauty that is the signature design element to a Chris Reeve's knife! It's so bad that I won't be buying any of Chris' new knives with that atrocity on it.

Exactly. And ditto.

I've got to do some looking first.

I didn't even know about it. Guess I haven't read here lately, but I'll be back to vote.

+3.......Hush now DD, you are being a controversial child for no good reason. ;)

Listen carefully “teacher”.

The last person that told me to “hush”, in the manner you are doing, got b|tch slapped into the previous week. You have done NOTHING BUT BAIT ME by posting your little smartassed +1, +2, hush(!) .ETC. This is a PUBLIC FORUM and if you’ve got a problem hearing/reading other members opinions/replies then I don’t know why the f*** you are here, NOW DROP IT!

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit- Now that I've seen it for a while, the stamp would not keep me from buying one. I do like it without it, but no biggie.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back