Idaho Made

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with that. :D

In an effort to ease the suffering of anyone stuck with one of these horribly stamped knives.... I made the same offer over 2 months ago for any 'IDAHO MADE' stamped CRK... no takers to date though. ;)

Since you want to help so much perhaps you will pay a little premium to cover all other associated costs involved with the purchase??

Well, it's official.
This thread proves that we have all morphed into teenaged girls.
"It's like, so ugly."
"Like, no it isn't Tiffany."
"Whatever."

Hooray!!!

The self appointed thread police have arrived to save the day :D

Actually this one kinda made me laugh. Thanks Stabman

Well, it's official.
This thread proves that we have all morphed into teenaged girls.
"It's like, so ugly."
"Like, no it isn't Tiffany."
"Whatever."

I'm still going to avoid the stamp though. :eek:

I've been thinking about this issue a lot. I think I have a solution. I am writing my congressman and senators to try to get the Congress to cede Idaho to Taiwan. That way, Chris can change the stamp to "Made in Taiwan" instead. I think that'd bring an end to the discussion about the Idaho logo? :rolleyes: ;)

Wouldn't the stamp then be, "Taiwan Made".:D

Since you want to help so much perhaps you will pay a little premium to cover all other associated costs involved with the purchase??
Not likely, I am not so interested in "helping" as to pay a "premium" of any amount. ;)

Wow, you guys. Some of you guys are crying over spilled milk.

I wonder what you guys would say if the stamp said, "Idaho Made, Earth."

You miss the point. If the Sebbie started out with that stuff it would probably be fine. Does Sofia Vergara look good with a black eye? Sure. Would she look better without one? Yes.

At the price point the Sebenza is at, aesthetics plays a role. Some people think the stamp is ugly, others do not.

I think this thread has gotten to the point where even the insults are getting repetitive.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back