I'dlost the archives, but found them again...

Here is the link to the HI archived posts.

Some of us hung out there and met wonderful folks. I mourned when I thought all those posts had disappeared.

(don't make fun of me, as a kind of dumb guy, I have a harder time than most.)

If anyone gets the itch to start this adventure I highly recommend going to the oldest post and working your way forward.

Raghorn !!!! A name of legend (well, sort of) from the halcyon days. How goes your life and times?

I hope you are well.

Hi Kismet!
Thanks for the link to the HI archived posts 👍

Hi to Yangdu, Howard, Aardvark and all 👋
Do you still remember me, Mohd?

I got a severe stroke march last year and my left side of body components are semi paralysed and not fully functional yet. Alhamdu-liLlāh I'm doing physiotherapy since then on and things keep on improving slowly.

Mohd, you are certainly remembered.
Here's hoping for a full and swift recovery.

Joe

Mohd...remembered and respected. My best wishes for a smooth recovery and regaining control of the afflicted parts.

This old age is not for the faint of heart, is it?

Take care.
Hi Kismet!
Thanks for the link to the HI archived posts 👍

Hi to Yangdu, Howard, Aardvark and all 👋
Do you still remember me, Mohd?

I got a severe stroke march last year and my left side of body components are semi paralysed and not fully functional yet. Alhamdu-liLlāh I'm doing physiotherapy since then on and things keep on improving slowly.

Thanks HD, and you are an old friend who has been out of touch for far too long. I can still as I type this, remember Jaspar and Big Dog and the adventures of your hikes and the Cobbler's blades you turned into lovely knives.

Please come back and visit more often, will you?

Best wishes.

Back