If I offended

If I have offended anyone in my posts I appologize. Especially if anyone thinks posting their questions or thoughts are
trivival----- There not!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If I offended the people on the thread of
AA flashlights please forgive me. I meant
no harm.......

------------------
http://www.imt.net/~goshawk
Don't walk in tradition just because it feels good!!!!!
Romans 10:9,10
Hebrews 4:12-16
Psalm 91

No problem, Goshawk. You contribute good stuff here, and you were honest about your feelings without being insulting. We just don't want people to ever feel discouraged from posting questions or contributing info, no matter what their skill level is.

Besides, I figured you had been hanging out at Bert & Ernie's sipping microbrews a little long today...hee hee -- just kidding...

Is Bert & Ernie's still there in Great Falls?

Best,

Brian.

------------------
Suburbia: Where they tear out the trees, then name streets after them.

deleted.

[This message has been edited by jrf (edited 12-26-2000).]

I am new to this Wilderness & Survival and i am not offended at all. I was thinking the same thing in regards to as they say armchair-experts! and people who have field experience! I am interested do to the fact i have a son who wants to start doing some camping/backpacking this summer and i want to be able to take what little backpacking and camping experience i have and expand my knowledge. I have enjoyed your post.

Goshawk....

I missed it completely,,, but just to make sure...

I say we lash you to a tree with 550 and ten lashes with a Wet Dead Squirrel! LOL

Hows that sound for punishment?
smile.gif

Eric...

------------------
Eric E. Noeldechen
On/Scene Tactical
http://www.mnsi.net/~nbtnoel
Custom made, High Quality
Concealex Sheaths and Tool Holsters
Canada's Only Custom Concealex Shop!

No you didnt.
smile.gif
Hey guy if I had that thin a skin I best buy some armor.
smile.gif
Not in the least keep challenging for our best.
smile.gif

------------------
Lee

LIfe is too important to be taken seriously. Oscar Wilde

A wet dead squirrel? Man that's evil,seriously,honest opinions shared should not offend.If they make us uncomfortable than the promblem may lie inside. Keep em coming.

No offense taken here.. Nothin' wrong with people who are straight up and speak their mind..keep up the postin' brother...

I'm too old to get offended. Pissed off, yes; offended, no.

But believe me, nothing you've said did either.

Back