I'LL JUST SAY IT..

grizzle

Gold Member
I want more new stuff!

It seems like a lot of refreshes, old handles on new blade shapes, new handles on old blade shapes, nukes of old runs,

I want some new purpose built knives, new blades with unique handles to match them. A knife designed from the ground up. Sometimes if feels like the shop Frankenstein's things together which can be both horrifying and awesome, but It doesn't feel new.

This comes from a place of love, and whisky, cheers! 🥃

I want more new stuff!

It seems like a lot of refreshes, old handles on new blade shapes, new handles on old blade shapes, nukes of old runs,

I want some new purpose built knives, new blades with unique handles to match them. A knife designed from the ground up. Sometimes if feels like the shop Frankenstein's things together which can be both horrifying and awesome, but It doesn't feel new.

I’m glad someone said it.

I also want Jerry to bring back the standard scale option.

This is pretty new ?

New handle shape

Have you held one ?

I have over 250 different Busse and Kin and it is very unique.

Longer different blade also IMG_3740.JPG

Sounds like a challenge, I knows a few hogs can give that number a run. My money is on John the Texican :cool::thumbsup:
Oh I am sure there are :)
But keep in mind those are different models and not including duplicates or collector only versions :)

I do it mostly so my customers do not have to send their knives in and well..............I love the knives, and not just use them for sheath making ;)

I want more new stuff!

Let Jerry know what kind of knife you want and it's purpose. I wanted a Fusion Battle HUCK with Regulator handle, BOOM! SYclone 😱
It's a "Frankenstein", but it's the monster I wanted 🍺🍺

I would also love a 12" HUCK with a Res-C HUCK handle, but I have a feeling those Res-C molds cost quite a pretty penny

There was a SYKCO Wharncliffe proto that some people got in grab bags a while back. I think ScoMa got one. It had a very aggressive tip, like a box cutter, and a basic handle. If that was available in a 3.75-4.00" blade basic handle or mudders in AEB-L ... I would buy MANY. 🍺🍺
.156" thick, FFG...the Perfect EDC 😉😎

Last edited:
Yup.

I'd also like to see a step away from the 210-thousandths stock and back to the quarter inch (*or thicker) stuff. 💪

Nobody can (realistically) break a 0.21" blade. What would be the functional advantage of thicker stock? I know that many folk really like fatties. Buy, why?

This is pretty new ?

New handle shape

Have you held one ?

I have over 250 different Busse and Kin and it is very unique.

Longer different blade also View attachment 2539435
Righttt i missed out on the trail bacon, it looks like it has great dimensions at 3/16ths too. I like that direction,

I was thinking it would be cool to see more hand-shaped handle options/ rounded perimeters, deep hollow grinds too

I agree. Trail beacon looked great and unique but I also missed out. Even tried to see if there were any leftovers. I'll be watching the for sale threads. 😁

Oh I am sure there are :)
But keep in mind those are different models and not including duplicates or collector only versions :)

I do it mostly so my customers do not have to send their knives in and well..............I love the knives, and not just use them for sheath making ;)
And we customers appreciate it!

Out of morbid curiosity David, if you knew for a fact you could take one Busse knife from your collection with you into the afterlife to have and carry for eternity... No more. No less.

Which one would you choose?

Back