I'm official.....

Alright here goes......I guess I was aware of Mike Snody knives. I have a couple of Spyderco's (Ronin and Yojimbo), and an HK that are inspired by him, but had never REALLY looked much further than that. After watching his youtube video on the crisis card..........I HAD TO HAVE ONE!! Well, I got lucky and scored one. Let me tell you this thing is SICK!!!!! I WILL NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!! I then started looking at his photo gallery, well I am frickin hooked. The sportster (plain jane with the new logo), and the new $$ resistor being my faves. Those particular ones seem to be alot harder to score. I hope I am able to get one in the future. Now, I might need a little help with the lingo, but I need no help understanding what a genius Snody is with steel (PURE $$$$$). He likes to be called a pimp........I can only call him SIR.....

Much Respect,

Mike Arnold

MAN you had it now, you gone be feenin for more and more............

Snodys are like crack rocks............you be sellin blood and shit to get more....

Carto.........Snodyholic

The Crisis Card really illustrates the wealth of capability designed into such a compact, discreet, lightweight item of personal equipment.

I believe that The Crisis Card has created in personal protection equipment, what The Leatherman has created in multitools!

And that is a whole new genre!

The Crisis Card really illustrates the wealth of capability designed into such a compact, discreet, lightweight item of personal equipment.

I believe that The Crisis Card has created in personal protection equipment, what The Leatherman has created in multitools!

And that is a whole new genre!

Well said! :D

Congrats on your CrisisCard score,,,,,,, and if your serious about aquirring a Sportster,,,,,you'll find a pimped stag handled one here.............. http://www.bladeart.com/artists/mike_snody/mike_snody.htm

I have two of em,,,,,,very useful lil blade,,,,,,and they look cool as shit too !!!!!!! They're the bottom 2 blades,,,,,,, one is actually a Benchmade GoldClass Activator,,,,,(same thing as a Sportster),,,,,,The other a green Burl Sportster (Hecho a Mano).......

Family2.jpg

Last edited:
RoNNie, YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!! Unfortunately, I called when I got home from work.....and they were closed. I am not sure if they are going to be open tomorrow, but I'm gonna try........If not......MONDAY IT WILL BE MINE!!!

Good lookin' out man.......

Mike Arnold

Good! Somebody needs to buy that $$MONEY$$... Its been sitting there for far too long.

I picked up my green burl from them,,,,,,,doubt you'll talk to Caro on Sunday,,,,,,Give it a whirl Monday...... it's a nice piece !!!!!!!!!! Decent pouch style sheath too !!!!

either they haven't updated their site, or they have more than 1 of the stag $$$..........because I snatched that sucka up this morning, they said it was in the mail today.

Thanks again RoNNie for hookin me up.........

Mike

They probably didn't update the site yet.... The green burl one was up for a little while after Ronnie snagged it too, I remember..... It'll be down soon tho...

You got it......I am chompin at the bit to get my grubby hands on that $$$$, should be soon (hopefully:D)

Take care, Mike

Back