Important Announcement

JK Knives

Effective July 31st, I will no longer be accepting orders for my knives.
I will occasionally make a knife to sell, if you are interested in purchasing one of my knives, you need to do the following:
Send me an email with your name, forum name, address, and type in your email address.
When something is available I will send you an email with a description of the knife, a photo, price, and the date and time it will be available.
This will be a first come sale, the first to reply they want it after the available time will get it.
I already have 16 people on my email list, if you want to be added, just send an email.

jkiedaisch@sbcglobal.net

I can see that laboring in the shop when it gets that hot can't be fun! Hopefully this approach will work out well.

Hope this works out for you and gets you one step closer to retiring and doing the things you want to do.
My wife is much younger than I am and has been a stay at home mom since our son was born. I've told her the only way I'll ever be able to retire is if she gets a job with health insurance.
One of my friends retired early. He told me it takes most of his social security each month to cover their health insurance.......... He also said not going to work when he didn't feel like it and spending time with his grandkids makes it all worthwhile.

Back