• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Incite - Ti Framelock Flipper - SOLD, thanks for checking it out!

Ok, not my style. yet i still recognize that the quality and the price seems legit. you should do real well imho.
congrats on that knife. Lycosa read my mind on a tanto version; but i always want a tanto version seems like lol.

i wonder if you will make the flippers as liner locks eventually. i have frame locks, but don't prefer them mainly because i don't like the lock side it's like i'm getting cheated aesthetically, & the feel is different in a way i don't like.

Your F & F look top notch. also your smooth comfortable looking lines are awesome indeed.:thumbup:
what are the specs on the knife & blade steal .

Thanks for the comments. Beyond a smooth action and an early, stick-free lock, there were so many details that were high on the list when I started making folders. Details like hiding the detent track.. custom, milled pocket clip.. domed pivot pin. All stuff that I put the extra time into, but think it really adds to the fit and finish, like you said!

Also, take a look at my Instagram feed.. I made my father a liner lock with a tanto style blade for Christmas.. turned out pretty cool!

Thanks again and have a good one!
--Shannon

That is the very definition of a 'clean' looking Folder....

Just absolutely perfect.

Wow that looks great! Excellent price to... a winner in my books! :thumbup:

WOW!
That's a beautiful design and it appears flawless in those very well done pictures.

I hope that you can make them quickly because I have the suspicion that you'll be making a LOT of those.

+3 on the desire to see the Tanto version.

If you don't mind my asking: how many hours did it take to make this? It looks flawless! I have a long way to go before I attempt a flipper but I do intend to make at least one...

Looks amazing!! Cant wait to see the next one!!!

WOW!
That's a beautiful design and it appears flawless in those very well done pictures.

I hope that you can make them quickly because I have the suspicion that you'll be making a LOT of those.

+3 on the desire to see the Tanto version.

Thanks, I appreciate the comments. And sounds like it's time to wrap up the tanto design!

Take care,
Shannon

If you don't mind my asking: how many hours did it take to make this? It looks flawless! I have a long way to go before I attempt a flipper but I do intend to make at least one...

I worked off and on for a couple of weeks on this one. I try to not track my hours on new designs, but each one is getting faster. I'll be glad to answer any questions about any step of it.. please shoot me any that you might have!

Thanks again..
Shannon

I worked off and on for a couple of weeks on this one. I try to not track my hours on new designs, but each one is getting faster. I'll be glad to answer any questions about any step of it.. please shoot me any that you might have!

Thanks again..
Shannon

Thanks Shannon. I do have two quick and hopefully easy questions:

1. where did you get your hardware (screws and pivot etc)?

2. How many flipping knives have you made? It looks like you have it down to a perfection.

I have a feeling I am going to mess my first one up terribly! I think I will use the cheapest steel I can find to build a few "mock ups".

I keep coming back to this thread to look at that knife. I love it! Having the same color/finish on the handle and blade really looks nice. The black hardware looks great on it as well.

Back